Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I will fill the last spot! :toxx: to send beer etc.

I live in SoCal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
gently caress my life

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I am open to all trade offers. All

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Taking offers on LaFell for less mysterious, if less talented receivers.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

railroad terror posted:

How does JOHN BROWN sound Spacejung?>?????

e: Should have made clear, I'm gonna wait to make sure this dude is healthy first

That's fair but as his mystery resolves his value increases. If anyone wants to speculate on LaFell now, I wouldn't be asking much in return...

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Does anyone want Brandon LaFell before I unceremoniously dispose of him

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

TubeStank posted:

eddie lacy going down sucks and not playing flacco also sucks

good game dude

Cheers man that unlucky injury let me off the hook but you scored a lot and I still had to earn it. See you in the playoffs

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Keep fighting guys, don't even think about throwing it in. Beer is involved.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
If anyone would like Washington's Derek Carrier as a bye-week fill-in, I would gladly move him for even the humblest of running backs.

He got me a win last week so I know he works.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

TubeStank posted:

holy poo poo :stonk:

did he quit or something? he could have put up even more points

Nah I checked he had set like every week other than this one so I figured it was a fluke he didn't set his lineup against me. I just got lucky I guess.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'm in Los Angeles with good access to San Diego stuff.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Jota posted:

If I get 7 boxes full of natty lite I don't know if I will be super upset or super happy. Either way I'll shotgun all of them.

Also send me whatever beer you guys want. I'm always happy to try new things from different areas.

*extremely arnold soundboard voice* Give me your address

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Jota I'm doing a swap on Super Bowl Sunday so I want to wait to ship until the Monday after to see if I can get new goodies. Hopefully with 7 boxes it's no problem to stagger one out a bit

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'm shipping today to Jota. Should arrive on Thursday which is the back end of some relatively warm weather. No cans in mine and I packed fairly well. Enjoy!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Jota posted:

I got a box from Texas and a box from Sam so far. Luckily all the beer has been fine despite it being freezing out. I'm planning to try some of them out with my friends this weekend.

I've held off on shipping until the weather was a bit warmer. Hopefully I will mail it this week or next.

Let me know if you don't receive mine from California soon, it should have been there already.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Mine (from CA) was scheduled to arrive on the 18th.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Lamar Miller should change his name to 'yass slay queen' cause I know that's literally all SAS is gonna post next year when he plays.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I agree I would rather lose because of injuries as the man upstairs intended.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'll give her another spin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Yay for FAAB

Nay for IDP

• Locked thread