Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
is your friend hot

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Enfield posted:

is your friend hot

better be hot to ask a question like this. we had high expectations of you OP

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i bet someones grandma maybe

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
even though things like furries, trannies and bronies exist we are still measurably dumber for allowing tyool to happen

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i dont believe op has a friend

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I didn't even know what that meant for years until i saw some goon type it out in full. Before that i just mentally deleted it from every post that had it.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i alwyas forget what TYOOL stands for and then it takes me like 10 seconds to remember and then i forget again

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Had to google what TYOOL means, deleted any friend that used it, deleted google history.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

spud posted:

Had to google what TYOOL means

smdh

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im a notary and a bunch of forms and poo poo clarify that the year is actually anno domini so not a post but unironic still

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

as an Evolan Radical Traditionalist, I

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
this in not an ironic post in tyool2015

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ops invisible friend:yes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
post the pic of ur friends nice rear end OP unless its a man in which case tell us the name of him, and when you had sex with him. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

gently caress the ROW posted:

post the pic of ur friends nice rear end OP unless its a man in which case tell us the name of him, and when you had sex with him. Thanks

My friend wears mom jeans

• Locked thread