Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
So after getting athletes foot from not washing my socks or something I was sitting Indian Style (criss-cross applesauce for you PC nerds.) in my boxers and managed to get a case of jock itch out the deal too.

But why do they call it Jock Itch? That poo poo don't itch it just hurts, should be like dick pain fungus or something.

Any thoughts on a new name for it goons?

(I've got some Lotrimin and Goldbond so I'll survive, I think.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

vug posted:

Man-mange

I do like the ring to that. Though I think hair related stuff when I hear mange.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I think about these things a lot because of how filthy my genitals are.

Me too, critch isn't bad. It sounds nasty enough.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
Red Dick Redemption

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

XMNN posted:

jock itch is racially insensitive wrt the scottish

Well, I'm of Scottish/Irish decent so I'm taking it back atm.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Nooner posted:

call it The OP cause NO ONE wants it!

Well duh, I'm on Something Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
Red Goon Growth ?... Jesus I don't even wanna think about the Blue variant.

• Locked thread