Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of No Man's Sky?!?!
Awesome!
Cool!
Sweet!
Amazing!
View Results

• Locked thread
Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
I like Spelunky and Crypt of the Necrodancer so I guess this sounds pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

All good folk like Spelunky

Spelunky scratches an itch that I never really knew I had. I look at how many hours I've put into that game and I'm just astounded. I don't have multi-hour gaming sessions with it like I do for some other games I've sunk time into, but I just keep playing Spelunky, almost every day. The daily challenge has certainly helped out in that regard. I've done pretty much everything there is to do in that game aside from eggplant runs, yet I just keep coming back. It's crazy.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I liked Rogue Legacy, but I couldn't get into Terraria. I tried, but just never really got into it.

I own Risk of Rain but I've never played it. I ought to get around to it.

Lately I've mostly been playing Crypt of the Necrodancer. That game is amazing.

Now that I think about it, my limited video game playing time lately has been pretty much all Roguelikes. I can't remember the last time I played a AAA. I like my games in half hour increments.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I get enough procedurally generated music on the radio.

:goonsay:

• Locked thread