Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of No Man's Sky?!?!
Awesome!
Cool!
Sweet!
Amazing!
View Results

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

loquacius posted:

Remember when you spent like half an hour driving the Mako around a barren wasteland to get to the five places on it that were useful in any way, and end up with a bunch of completely useless junk like asari artifacts and also see a thresher maw and not fight it because gently caress thresher maws? That was a great time and I'm glad to see developers revisit this idea. I hope they bring back the best game mechanic from Mako exploration segments, by which I of course mean struggling to get over a really steep mountain to get the asari artifact on the other side

lmao if you didn't almost kill the thresher maw with the mako but then finish it off with a pistol for a huge rear end experience gain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread