Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

lambeth posted:

Are you guys planning on having kids? If so, how do you plan on communicating with them before they learn to read?

Serious post: provided this is for real, I can tell you as someone with SomethingAwful (though nowhere as bad as you guys) that IMing each other when you're in the same apartment is really bad for your SomethingAwful. You guys need to stop enabling each other and learn to talk to each out loud or your SomethingAwful is not going to improve.

My brain is off to a bad start, this is how this read to me at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
One of my best friends in high school moved to Arkansas for a girl he met online when he was like 20. They got married and are by all accounts still super happy more than a decade later, but the last time I ever went to hang out with them they were both playing WoW on a shared desk and were chatting to each other in game instead of just talking across the two feet that separated them and it really struck me. To this day I still feel profoundly unsettled by it. Talking with my partner is one of my favorite things in the world. Different strokes I guess, maybe I'm being too judgme- nah.

• Locked thread