Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Had a flare fired at my head
Fell off a moving vehicle
Fell on my back from 20 feet
Electrocuted
Kissed a girl
Marriage
Divorce
Marriage
Live in Tampa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HD DAD posted:

I don't know how I didn't get stabbed in the throat multiple times during my time at USF.

I watched a lady get hit by a car in downtown last week. The guy then backed up and slowly drove away like nbd. Tampa is a violent place. Congrats on your survival.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I.N.R.I posted:

heads up.. io doubt anyone is gonna read the posts that are more than 1 sentence long. to be honest, im scrolling past most of those too.

Heads up
Your own rear end

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

reddit liker posted:

a few months ago i yelled at some dude from my car because he was driving like a literal nutjob and he pointed a gun at me

George Zimmerman spotted.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dad gay. so what posted:

serious. i only got 240bpm but they stopped my heart 2 nights in a row

Lose some weight you fat gay dad

• Locked thread