Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This woman is only 23. Drugs kill.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
marijuana is for lazy people who refuse to get a job and who smell bad

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
can u smoke a hot dog

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drugs, piled high

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

jackyl posted:

can u smoke a hot dog

please, notice the cufflinks, as well

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

oh, i remember this joke :420:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jackyl posted:

can u smoke a hot dog

you should ask your mom etc, good work everyone, lets all die

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ynQTtKZ.jpg :nws:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it all ties together

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Astrofig posted:

marijuana is for lazy people who refuse to get a job and who smell bad

So goons

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
smokin doobies hehehe

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i'm the dude in the leather vest w/ no shirt

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

You mean we're postin' dog poo poo, man?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I'm actually surprised at the date stamp on this picture, would have assumed 10 years earlier

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
i sea what you did there.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it's good to show your displeasure passively aggressively, im being honest here

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

It's not even 4/20, he just dresses like that on a daily basis

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Poetic Justice posted:

it's good to show your displeasure passively aggressively, im being honest here

the secret is in the sauce

also cum

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

It's not even 4/20, he just dresses like that on a daily basis

That's the lead singer of Alice in chains and he is dead now

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

+1

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Alan Lane is not the typical chemical engineering professor: He doubles as Doobie “Doghouse” Wilson, singer and songwriter.

With a head of gray hair and a face framed by a matching beard, Lane started performing for audiences late in his life. Having learned guitar in middle school, he kept music tucked away for his spare time and developed a career in chemical engineering. Lane realized, late in life that if he didn’t start performing for an audience before turning 50, he never would. That moment 12 years ago, Lane decided to take his performances beyond his basement.

“I just enjoy playing,” Lane said. “At age 48 I started going to open mikes. It’s just a way to get out, enjoy playing, meet other musicians and that sort of thing.”

Lane’s first performed at the songwriter’s night at Hales Tavern, which is no longer on The Strip. After a few visits over the summer, he found the crowd small and comfortable enough to try playing. The audience gave Lane a positive response, and he’s been performing for people ever since.

“It takes a lot to get up in front of a group and do anything where you’re putting yourself on the line,” Lane said. “I was not sure that the patrons of these bars around town, who are mostly students, would appreciate the older songs that I play. But when I went to start listening to these bands and soloists at the bars, they’re not playing modern music. They’re playing the Beatles, James Taylor and all this old stuff. So I [thought,] okay, the music I’m playing fits right in. It was mostly about getting the courage up to do it.”

After getting out, Lane decided he wanted a stage name. There was an 8-year-old neighborhood boy who always went to Lane’s house whose nickname was Doobie. Lane took that name and adopted a nickname for his stage name as “Doghouse,” because he always felt like he was in the doghouse at home, and Wilson just rolled off his tongue.

And so Doobie “Doghouse” Wilson was created. The first time he used the name, the crowd was more amused than he expected. He didn’t understand the crowd’s reaction, and his wife had to explain to him that doobie was a marijuana term.

“I’m about as straight as they come, but here I’ve chosen a name that has marijuana implications, and I guess they made assumptions,” Lane said.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
"Sir Roger Moore says Jaws was best villain ever"

Legendary James Bond star Sir Roger Moore has led tributes to his “good friend” Richard Kiel, after the actor who became famous playing 007 baddie Jaws died.

The 86-year-old took to Twitter to express his grief writing: “I am totally distraught".

Richard passed away on Wednesday three days short of his 75th birthday as he was being cared for in the Saint Agnes Medical Centre in Fresno, California.

The born again Christian’s other film titles included House of the Damned.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lovin this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread