Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i would post mal malloy vids but its 5 am and im getting into bed so just know: mal malloy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i will explain the evolution of man to gbs:

big titty obsession is nothing to be shamed, but an adoration of titty without evolving to the rear end or the pussy it protects depending on the angle ( i have sexed before, ask me anything) is kind of a juvenile thing to do and makes you seem like you have some freudian development poo poo going on

due to big rear end culture being embraced by the modern media which still controls us but has decided to cash in on big rear end lovin', making it uncensored and now easy to promote, all the time, big rear end culture might seem over inflated. but, it was always there, just not as fetishized or obsessed over with the support of the tv or youtube

a mans who like big asses probably likes doggy, and is high testosterone and a sex haver. also there is a small chance he is gay but still high test sex haver. so when it comes down to it, you may like butts and vaginas and boobs, but if you just have a tit fetish ur 3 years old m8, l8r

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have always like all of those things.

Does that make me god?

sounds like you're a sex having normal man to me, welcome to the club (that im pretending to be part of

• Locked thread