Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster
Any goons live in Tampa and want to hang out sometime? I'm pretty open minded. I drink, don't smoke anymore. Politically left leaning. Enjoy the arts(music,film,art) Single.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
no thank you

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Amateur, I'm lonely anywhere.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
not in tampa but i hope you find who you're looking for op

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

posting in a Jon Pop thread

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
pics or gtfo

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:eng101: Tampa has the highest number of Hooters of any city, because that's where it was founded. Maybe OP should go to one of them and drown his loneliness. :eng101:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I live in Tampa. Hit me up.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Windows 98 posted:

I live in Tampa. Hit me up.

Seriously? ASL/ Stats?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
17/f/Tampa

C cup boobs

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Excelzior posted:

posting in a Jon Pop thread

Emptyquoting in a Jon Pop thread.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Windows 98 posted:

17/f/Tampa

C cup boobs

What's your email address?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Korthal posted:

:eng101: Tampa has the highest number of Hooters of any city, because that's where it was founded. Maybe OP should go to one of them and drown his loneliness. :eng101:

Clearwater isn't Tampa!

Sorry op, you just registered I can't trust you with the keys to my heart yet.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I live in Tampa but why would I wanna hang out w/you?

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I live in Tampa but why would I wanna hang out w/you?

Depends on what you are into.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zombie Boat posted:

Clearwater isn't Tampa!

Its the ~Tampa Bay area ~

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Zombie Boat posted:

Clearwater isn't Tampa!

I have been around here off and on for years. I mostly posted in other sub forums.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
can we do this? Can I make ap ost who wants to have fun with me? where im at? I want this. I want friends too. congratulstion op umight make a friend I havent any whats it like

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hanging out with jon pop is probably the best experiencd in the world

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm into being angry, yelling at idiots, drinking and gardening. What about you op

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Tampa is a shithole sorry OP

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh and sometimes I like to participate in charity events

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Doesn't Tampa have like, a million titty bars on every block? Just go to one of those ya freak.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Possibly Chicken posted:

Tampa is a shithole sorry OP

Tampa resident spotted
E; yeah there's fuckin tatty bars everywhere, try the Venus mons for some strippers that will grab your hands and shove them on their tits, it's pretty crazy. Also it's full nude.

Got to go there for my bach party a few years back, if I were sleazy I'd go again

T.S. Smelliot fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 27, 2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

pics or gtfo

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I'm into being angry, yelling at idiots, drinking and gardening. What about you op

Hey I think I just saw you! Walking my dogs tonight I also saw a homeless guy fighting a traffic light.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zombie Boat posted:

Hey I think I just saw you! Walking my dogs tonight I also saw a homeless guy fighting a traffic light.

Small city friend!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I can meet up but I need 100% anonymity and no condoms

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

My pics are EN

Tampa resident spotted
E; yeah there's fuckin tatty bars everywhere, try the Venus mons for some strippers that will grab your hands and shove them on their tits, it's pretty crazy. Also it's full nude.

Got to go there for my bach party a few years back, if I were sleazy I'd go again

I'm tired of strip clubs. They are negative environments full of wolves and vices. I want some slacker nerdy type friends who are into pop culture, and don't care about running the rat race of modern American life. Also if their are any single women on this forum in Tampa, I can be gentle when necessary.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tampa resident spotted

Is that the one that's built like a giant spaceship of titties

repsnake
Sep 1, 2002

I live in Temple Terrace near USF, but I don't like hanging out with people.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Tampa resident spotted

I'm not from there but I stayed in a hotel right in the middle of the ghetto, their were like 5 strip clubs within a mile of the hotel.

The gas stations had a lot of good cheap booze though.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

repsnake posted:

I live in Temple Terrace near USF, but I don't like hanging out with people.
Got any single female friends open to black men?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kylo Ren posted:

Got any single female friends open to black men?

oh poo poo, you're black? I live in toronto but I have always wanted a black friend. the closest I've had was a kid named william in grade 4 who smelled funny and wet his pants a lot. I wasn't as meant to him as other people were

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Whoa you're black? My group needs to diversify!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Kylo Ren posted:

I'm tired of strip clubs. They are negative environments full of wolves and vices. I want some slacker nerdy type friends who are into pop culture, and don't care about running the rat race of modern American life. Also if their are any single women on this forum in Tampa, I can be gentle when necessary.

So you want unemployed people as friends

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
You need to get over to hogans beach bar, brother

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

OP who put you up to this?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
any attractive gamer stoner girls wanna hang out in dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Peroxide Cowboy posted:

OP who put you up to this?

I know it's pathetic, but I am at wits end. I think most of the people here have a similar mindset and interests as me. I feel they would get my jokes and references more than the people at work, or my family.

• Locked thread