Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I need this for an important reference. Is there an animal, creature, character - anything, which is known for it's speedy entry / departure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Roosters are brutal squirt and go rapists.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
My dad.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
me
character reference: your mom

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
What about that fish that swims up ur urethra?

Except for the departs bit. It only departs when they cut off your schlong.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/off_like_a_bride%27s_nightie

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sonic the hodgepodge

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
your last date

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Yeah I always make speedy entrances, quickly do my business, have a quick cleanup and leave feeling relieved.

Speaking of which time have another bowel movement.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did you know that the song "come on eileen" was actually a sex song about a guy "cumming" on a girl named eileen's face?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op where r u going to be using this important reference?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

did you know that the song "come on eileen" was actually a sex song about a guy "cumming" on a girl named eileen's face?
what's his name?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

if ur going to use this reference in a speech about why we should kill all members of a certain race or something, i dont really wanna help you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Money.
Speedy Gonzales.
My cock.
Goku.

Hope this helps. Actually I don't care- why do you want to know?

• Locked thread