Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i would like to date the one on the left, but i would like to put a cigarette out in the one on the rights face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
some people are good looking and some people look like like garbage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you think the garbage women had to buy the swim suits? they probably got all stretched out and covered in b.o.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Is he the one that roaste in the car and had his wife try to defraud the insurance company or is he the one who cut his dick up in to pieces, as it was his last resort?

ya

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
as bart simpson would say, "eat my shorts" lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
notioce how they never have any fat shithole models in victoria secret? its because they are human garbage!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i am a chicken carcass and some old soda cans w/ ciggarettes butts in them - why I never see me represented in your magazine of pretty ladies?

im a trashbag full of dirty underwear and moldy bread - i dont understand why the modeling agency never calls me back??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blurred posted:

I can understand the logic of a stunt like this - that women are disproportionately judged according to their appearance rather than any other personal qualities, and that this isn't okay - but this kind of whining has the opposite effect. What they should be doing is saying "yes, this woman is more attractive than me, but that's okay - I'm not in competition with her and, besides, I have other things in my life which validate me as a person," rather than complaining that fashion models - whose job is literally to be more beautiful than everyone else - look better in swimsuits than them. Like, aren't they just drawing attention to their appearance and tacitly inviting unfair comparisons by pulling a stunt like this, exactly the opposite of what they should be trying to do?

I know it's not the same, but a sense of humour, for example, is seen as important in a man, but do I really think it would benefit me - as a man of average comedy ability - to criticise professional comedians for setting unrealistic standards of comedy, and to then record a bunch of lovely, cringe-worthy jokes in protest? Wouldn't that just get more people to judge me according to my unfunniness?

yeah the fat ones are ugly and disgusting, but the hot ones make me horny

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i mean its like they emptied a dumpster onto the beach and then threw swimsuit on top of it. it makes me want to puke.

but when the hot model puts the swimsuit on i want to jack off. know what i mean?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone referred to those trashy fats as "beached whales" yet? get it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"eat a sandwich!" - something that would be shouted at a super thin model
"stop eating sandwiches!" - something that would be shouted at the ugly fat people that smell like garbage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they should make those people wear a burka instead of a swimsuit since they are so disgusting plus they probably smell like old cheese

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Phobic Nest posted:

Honestly that's pretty flattering on her.

I was gonna say maybe she should stand with her legs farther apart so as not to have that weird flesh press but then I realized she's already doing that.

i think the one on the left is a lot hotter than the other one personally

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think the reason hot models get laid so much and people buy them things is because guys fantasize about having sex with "hot" babes a lot more then they do with "ugly" fat scumbags

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Phobic Nest posted:

Yeah but there's something refreshing about seeing someone that shape who isn't trying to look like Snookie or some other terrible fashion choice that will surely make you "fierce."

i think nicer, more expensive clothes are always going to make you look better than cheap kmart crap even if you are a disgusting piece of blubber that smells like raw sewage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

that guy looks like chris farley in the gap skit

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

I bet the models would be very nice to engage in polite conversation, the fat women would likely have little of interest to talk about and would quickly try to turn the conversation towards the latest hashtag based social justice campaign they're obsessed with

or food lol

edit: beaten

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclearmonkee posted:

What is the technical term for the fat bulge in the highlighted area.

mons porkins

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

I have a lot of trouble finding pants that fit me properly while leaving enough space for my humongous balls.

My fiancee keeps saying I should wear slim-fit jeans but they always give me hells of male cameltoe thanks to my giant testicles and would probably be dangerous for my reproductive health to actually wear around. Where is my hashtag.

my jeans ride up and squish my balls because this chair is a piece of poo poo but you dont see me complaining all over the internet about it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

#sorry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclearmonkee posted:

What is the technical term for the fat bulge in the highlighted area.

i wonder what that lump of poo poo smells like? mothballs? piss and poo poo?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

A model asks for your opinion on an outfit, you tell her it doesn't really work with her figure and she thanks you for your honest input and selects more appropriate attire for her body type. In the same scenario with a fat you are violently attacked both verbally and physically

plus if you tell them they smell like an open sewer while making the "stuff my face with a fork" motion to your face they act like you just murdered their puppy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

The model can't hang out with you today, she's working, it's entirely understandable and you mutually agree to schedule something later that suits both of your schedules. The fat doesn't quite understand why you can't come entertain them at 2 in the afternoon because they're "SO BOOOORRED", this is not the first time you've had this conversation either

plus they smell like a dirty diaper

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

Like a filthy hipster trying to get a green card.

she makes me want to throw up she is so revolting. i wonder how mentally ill that human being hipster is to be seen in public with that pile of trash

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
she probably smells like cat piss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
she so fat when she "sits around the house" she really SHITS AROUND THE HOUSE!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

david... posted:

fat people can dress up all nice in retro clothes but they will always have a less clean butt than a thin person and probs all stained with poo cheeks

i heard that most of them have to use the bathroom in a tiled room with a big hole in the middle and then they get hosed down like animals in a zoo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
who the gently caress is tess holliday and why are goons so obsessed with her? is she super hot or something/?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

did anyone make a 4 non-blondes joke? i have been away on business and i don't want to read the whole thread

no ur good

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

here's a tip for all the men out there: if a group of regular looking women are talking to each other about how they're fat even though they're clearly not DO NOT use sarcasm and go "yeah you bitches are like some fuckin landwhales, you need to starve yourselves for like a month starting immediately" because women are too stupid and self-conscious to realize that ridiculous over-the-top comment means they look fine and will actually take you at your word

another good thing to do when you hear that is pull out your dick and start jacking off all over them until your white cum ropes across their faces.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

osietra posted:

I was crafting words about ugly fat women until I saw this thread. And then I panicked about the zeitgeist galloping away from my the brain.

"Bitches,
Why is it all about pretending not to want
The card trick of my penis
Unexpected into your surprised flesh tube.
I'm not that fat magician
So deal with it
Subtle orgasms potter down many nerve endings
Lasting longer than male hump reflexes.

well im certainly not going to read any of that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Wtf is this

i think its a mentally ill person, i would read it if i were you...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

just assume all the percentages have risen since then

colorado is the best. but that was the year we got 5 guys :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

where am i

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like the models are sexier and make me horny, but the other ones kinda make me want to puke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eumenides posted:

Buzzfeed is a beautiful reverse Midas, relentlessly stripping all subjects of worth and then making people yell about it for no loving reason

a very profound observation, Eumenides

• Locked thread