Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ChairmanMeow posted:

I just gave him a million dollar idea if this is a common man problem #packyourlunch

Keep an eye out for my Shark Tank pitch in a few months :)

Nuclearmonkee posted:

i do believe the goon goto sweatpants would serve you well

Like most goon gotos, that wouldn't work because I have to leave the house sometimes :(

My years-old relaxed-fit jeans from before the skinny-jeans trend started are my only real option. #savetheballs #effyourtesticlestandards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Three Olives posted:

Here is the thing, she looks like someone drew a face on a garbage bag full of creme corn. Which is her choice but don't go whining about how swim suits don't magically make you look like you have human proportions, you are supposed to have a loving waist and instead of just being an amorphous blob.

Great, now I like Three Olives

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Aralan posted:

A model asks for your opinion on an outfit, you tell her it doesn't really work with her figure and she thanks you for your honest input and selects more appropriate attire for her body type. In the same scenario with a fat you are violently attacked both verbally and physically

It turns out that people who take care of themselves aren't warped into terrible people by crippling insecurity.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The model can't hang out with you today, she's working, it's entirely understandable and you mutually agree to schedule something later that suits both of your schedules. The fat doesn't quite understand why you can't come entertain them at 2 in the afternoon because they're "SO BOOOORRED", this is not the first time you've had this conversation either

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbkIpnj0UM

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

The model can't hang out with you today, she's working, it's entirely understandable and you mutually agree to schedule something later that suits both of your schedules. The fat doesn't quite understand why you can't come entertain them at 2 in the afternoon because they're "SO BOOOORRED", this is not the first time you've had this conversation either

plus they smell like a dirty diaper

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Aralan posted:

A model asks for your opinion on an outfit, you tell her it doesn't really work with her figure and she thanks you for your honest input and selects more appropriate attire for her body type. In the same scenario with a fat you are violently attacked both verbally and physically

lol if you think models don't have crippling insecurity. and that you think she won't replay you telling her to change about a billion times in her head

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
these people are a menace to society

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
good call on the dazzle camo, really breaks up the silhouette

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

i wonder what that lump of poo poo smells like? mothballs? piss and poo poo?

cured meats

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Does Tess have a bf? I want to see him

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Moon Atari posted:

Individualism has gone too far. I want to make an Objectivism-esque philosophy/cult but instead of preaching the virtue of selfishness I will preach the virtue of shame.

Catholicism already exists.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My cousin is a successful new york runway model, and while it is true that she and her model pals often have a lot of insecurity they seem to channel it into trying extra hard to be an appealing person who is pleasant to those they interact with. Fat people have the whole 'nice guy' thing where their failure makes them bitter so they're extra angry and abrasive, like how dare you make me feel the pain of insecurity by not reinforcing me. Shame is a virtue, use it to make you a better person, don't rage against it because it feels unpleasant.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

Does Tess have a bf? I want to see him

Like a filthy hipster trying to get a green card.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

she makes me want to throw up she is so revolting. i wonder how mentally ill that human being hipster is to be seen in public with that pile of trash

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
she probably smells like cat piss

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

My cousin is a successful new york runway model, and while it is true that she and her model pals often have a lot of insecurity they seem to channel it into trying extra hard to be an appealing person who is pleasant to those they interact with. Fat people have the whole 'nice guy' thing where their failure makes them bitter so they're extra angry and abrasive, like how dare you make me feel the pain of insecurity by not reinforcing me. Shame is a virtue, use it to make you a better person, don't rage against it because it feels unpleasant.

Let's not generalize too much, I know plenty of fat people who are chill as hell. A few people have just been broken in the exact same way as fedora types and are lashing out in pretty much the exact same way. It's only a matter of time before we get Fat Eliot Rodger, and of course take the exact opposite lesson from it that we took from him.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

i think im most pissed off by the harley davidson shirt tbh

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Attractive thin people are more valuable and deserving of love

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

XMNN posted:

good call on the dazzle camo, really breaks up the silhouette

unfortunately for her, she's still detectable by radar

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Fat girls are pretty much worthless except as a warning to younger girls of the danger of Crisco and too much ice cream

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Enfield posted:

i think im most pissed off by the harley davidson shirt tbh

he wants everyone to know that he can ride a hog

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
she so fat when she "sits around the house" she really SHITS AROUND THE HOUSE!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

she so fat when she "sits around the house" she really SHITS AROUND THE HOUSE!
Gross dude...

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Booblord Zagats posted:

Non-model doesn't have to mean "Frumpy Fat Girl" but in this article it means it atleast 75% of the time

This is America, 66% of us are fat.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

corpuscollossus posted:

Attractive thin people are more valuable and deserving of love

This is true. I was actually talking to a friend about this the other day, one of our mutual friends has been whining a lot about how they don't get laid like the rest of us, I mean it's not our fault that people want to have sex with us and you are a sad fat person.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

loquacius posted:

Let's not generalize too much, I know plenty of fat people who are chill as hell. A few people have just been broken in the exact same way as fedora types and are lashing out in pretty much the exact same way. It's only a matter of time before we get Fat Eliot Rodger, and of course take the exact opposite lesson from it that we took from him.

I was going to say fat people can't handle the cardio requirements of a mass shooting, but then I remembered Elliot Rodger did most of his shooting out the window of his bmw. Yeah chill fat people are fine, and within limits I'm not even unattracted to them if they're nice to interact with, but the angry internet fat person absolutely begs to be insulted, to the point that the fat acceptance movement has spawned an entire countermovement of haters who wouldn't make the effort otherwise.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moon Atari posted:

I was going to say fat people can't handle the cardio requirements of a mass shooting, but then I remembered Elliot Rodger did most of his shooting out the window of his bmw. Yeah chill fat people are fine, and within limits I'm not even unattracted to them if they're nice to interact with, but the angry internet fat person absolutely begs to be insulted, to the point that the fat acceptance movement has spawned an entire countermovement of haters who wouldn't make the effort otherwise.

there is noamount of chill that would let me be attracted to tess. she's probably sweaty as gently caress actually

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

there is noamount of chill that would let me be attracted to tess. she's probably sweaty as gently caress actually
post your pic, bitch.

Poppleganger
Jul 29, 2004
AR$E
one of those girls i wont say which has my least favorite kind of face which is the kind that is distorted by fat.
ihate when someone is so fat it actually makes their face look slightly downsy. i won't say which because i dont want to be mean

i can feel pretty ok being fat but once it reaches my face thats when i feel worst. and i feel worst when i see a woman with a face that is pudged to poo poo

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

fat people can dress up all nice in retro clothes but they will always have a less clean butt than a thin person and probs all stained with poo cheeks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

david... posted:

fat people can dress up all nice in retro clothes but they will always have a less clean butt than a thin person and probs all stained with poo cheeks

i heard that most of them have to use the bathroom in a tiled room with a big hole in the middle and then they get hosed down like animals in a zoo

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

Great, now I like Three Olives

Would you rather:

A. Unironically like Three Olives?

B. gently caress a fatty and have everyone know?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I love this, they apparently just decided to say gently caress it and photoshop a completely different face on her.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

post your pic, bitch.

Tess is disgusting and there are plenty of photos of me on this forum.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

That's why I said within limits, nobody is capable of genuinely finding tess attractive. Even this hardcore fat acceptance person i know on facebook has been posting about how it's morally wrong to make a role (roll) model out of tess.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Three Olives posted:

I love this, they apparently just decided to say gently caress it and photoshop a completely different face on her.

tattoos are ugly as poo poo and are a big turnoff for me tbh.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Indubitable Leg posted:

Would you rather:

A. Unironically like Three Olives?

B. gently caress a fatty and have everyone know?

A. since it's the one I'm already doing now and I've never had a hard time facing reality, son :clint:

Three Olives posted:

Why can't LAX just let the planes model the tarps they bought for them? Seems pointless to put them on people first

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I think you guys missed that the first girl was the hottest one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Tess is disgusting and there are plenty of photos of me on this forum.
Did I quote you? You loving retard.

• Locked thread