Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Aralan posted:

I bet the models would be very nice to engage in polite conversation, the fat women would likely have little of interest to talk about and would quickly try to turn the conversation towards the latest hashtag based social justice campaign they're obsessed with

#fatlivesmatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dad gay. so what posted:

i think the one on the left is a lot hotter than the other one personally

the one on the left probably trim her cooter, the right can't reach

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

or food lol

edit: beaten
lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

say what you will but i'd bet one of those hambeasts would be down with going to five guys with you and seeing how many burgers they can shove into their face hole

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Yep, such as "what is it with large women and septum nose rings? Subconscious self shaming?"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You could ask the model ladies to go on a pleasant walk since the weather is nice out. The fats would likely excuse themselves from this activity as their fibromyalgia is acting up today

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

How empowering it must be to be the 'go-to girl' for fat/ugly clickbait.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Phobic Nest posted:

Honestly that's pretty flattering on her.

I was gonna say maybe she should stand with her legs farther apart so as not to have that weird flesh press but then I realized she's already doing that.

ChairmanMeow posted:

I actually think the suits were good choices for all the body types. No one was falling out anywhere, and the big girls weren't in string bikinis. Nope they aren't models (the gal with just her back to us is cute) but the suits are appropriate.

We know what time it is

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wow those mass produced clothes don't accomodate the weird and unpredictable shapes fat bodies can take.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

it really turns me on watching fat people struggle to put clothes on

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

Fierce is a good word to start using to describe physical appearance because it implies aggression, like their appearance is an assault.

In a weird paradox, it's bad to say that someone is unattractive but it's also bad to say that they are attractive, because that implies that they are dressing up for your benefit, rather than because their physical appearance is some kind of art project expressing their inner soul (which is the only valid reason for someone to be attractive). "Fierce" is a word that denotes power in a vaguely positive manner without implying that the subject is someone you particularly want to look at, which is appropriate because as a rule nobody who calls themselves "fierce" fits that description.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Thats how we could save American healthcare reform. Free healthcare for people that aren't fat. The fats have to pay massively prices and can;t use the emergency room unless they have a licensed forklift operator and large animal veterinarian on duty

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Aralan posted:

You could ask the model ladies to go on a pleasant walk since the weather is nice out. The fats would likely excuse themselves from this activity as their fibromyalgia is acting up today
this is probably true though

i mean i think theyd go for something other than fibromyalgia (very stereotypical) but one of them cant kneel properly i dont think she walks very far

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

What is the technical term for the fat bulge in the highlighted area.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nuclearmonkee posted:

"Funt"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

I like that they think this is a designer problem rather than an inherent issue with being that overweight. For appropriately sized people there are obviously different body types and some things are going to look better than others on you but for the most part when it comes to pants and shirts as long as there are options ranging from stocky to lanky you'll have something for everyone. Morbidly obese people on the other hand are pretty much all fat in different ways, your body isn't designed to store that much excess fat so when you get to those comical levels of it it just ends up going wherever making it close to impossible to have actual mass produced lines that are going to fit everyone in a flattering way. Pretty much every problem they complained about was "too loose here, too tight there" and that's going to happen when every fat person wears their fat differently.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

#fatlivesmatter

hey TO! 4 pages till you post in a fat thread smh

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Gross.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You could take a picture with the model and post it to your Facebook with the simple caption "me and [model's name]". You attempt the same with a fat and after several attempts that are all somehow flawed or inadequate in their eyes, you give up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nuclearmonkee posted:

say what you will but i'd bet one of those hambeasts would be down with going to five guys with you and seeing how many burgers they can shove into their face hole

^^^ This guy's absolutely right. Dad gay, you should call up these not-models and invite them to a five guys date. Post trip reports. GL dude :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclearmonkee posted:

mons porkins

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Zahgaegun posted:

How empowering it must be to be the 'go-to girl' for fat/ugly clickbait.

Here is the thing, she looks like someone drew a face on a garbage bag full of creme corn. Which is her choice but don't go whining about how swim suits don't magically make you look like you have human proportions, you are supposed to have a loving waist and instead of just being an amorphous blob.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

I like that they think this is a designer problem rather than an inherent issue with being that overweight. For appropriately sized people there are obviously different body types and some things are going to look better than others on you but for the most part when it comes to pants and shirts as long as there are options ranging from stocky to lanky you'll have something for everyone. Morbidly obese people on the other hand are pretty much all fat in different ways, your body isn't designed to store that much excess fat so when you get to those comical levels of it it just ends up going wherever making it close to impossible to have actual mass produced lines that are going to fit everyone in a flattering way. Pretty much every problem they complained about was "too loose here, too tight there" and that's going to happen when every fat person wears their fat differently.

I have a lot of trouble finding pants that fit me properly while leaving enough space for my humongous balls.

My fiancee keeps saying I should wear slim-fit jeans but they always give me hells of male cameltoe thanks to my giant testicles and would probably be dangerous for my reproductive health to actually wear around. Where is my hashtag.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
have her cut the crotch out and make a cloth hammock for them. #sackhammock #lettheballsbreath

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

loquacius posted:

I have a lot of trouble finding pants that fit me properly while leaving enough space for my humongous balls.

My fiancee keeps saying I should wear slim-fit jeans but they always give me hells of male cameltoe thanks to my giant testicles and would probably be dangerous for my reproductive health to actually wear around. Where is my hashtag.

i do believe the goon goto sweatpants would serve you well

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

loquacius posted:

#bitchass

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

my jeans ride up and squish my balls because this chair is a piece of poo poo but you dont see me complaining all over the internet about it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

my jeans ride up and squish my balls because this chair is a piece of poo poo but you dont see me complaining all over the internet about it

i just did

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm the campaign manager for a major swimwear concern that uses double sized models to appeal to the overweight dollar and I'm constantly screaming down the blower at some hipster gently caress to get the clone tool on an unsightly bulge of cottage cheese bulging out from somewhere.

corpuscollossus fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jul 27, 2015

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just gave him a million dollar idea if this is a common man problem #packyourlunch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

#sorry

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster
loving pigs spent their life getting pumped and dumped by Chad. Now they want sympathy. NO!!!!!! You all had your chance and you blew it. Heh no pun intended.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Moon Atari posted:

VS is one of the companies that fats are at all out war with because they didn't make some token effort to get behind fat acceptance by hiring a single fat 'model' to parade around like most of the other lingerie companies have. I heard a discussion on the actual tv 'news' about how vs's reputation would soon be circling the drain, how they were already losing market share to more accepting labels that offer and flaunt larger sizes. Fat people are just so drat certain they are only not considered beautiful because the media has convinced people they are not, rather than the media reflecting what people want to see. I hope this eventually leads to all media looking like the cast of tim and eric, but more likely tech will take over and make everything customised so that when ladies look at magazines it shows them pictures of their own exact body shape as the societal ideal.

A person would have to be pretty goddamn fat not to fit into VS stuff. Like season ticket Packer's fan fat.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclearmonkee posted:

i wonder what that lump of poo poo smells like? mothballs? piss and poo poo?

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Nuclearmonkee posted:

i do believe the goon goto sweatpants would serve you well

I miss sweatpants. When are leggings going to stop being a thing.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

loquacius posted:

In a weird paradox, it's bad to say that someone is unattractive but it's also bad to say that they are attractive, because that implies that they are dressing up for your benefit, rather than because their physical appearance is some kind of art project expressing their inner soul (which is the only valid reason for someone to be attractive). "Fierce" is a word that denotes power in a vaguely positive manner without implying that the subject is someone you particularly want to look at, which is appropriate because as a rule nobody who calls themselves "fierce" fits that description.

I think fierce is used because they see their appearance as some rebellious underdog fight against society, rather than the end result of the type of excessive consumption that society is all about encouraging and profiting from.

Individualism has gone too far. I want to make an Objectivism-esque philosophy/cult but instead of preaching the virtue of selfishness I will preach the virtue of shame.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A model asks for your opinion on an outfit, you tell her it doesn't really work with her figure and she thanks you for your honest input and selects more appropriate attire for her body type. In the same scenario with a fat you are violently attacked both verbally and physically

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

A model asks for your opinion on an outfit, you tell her it doesn't really work with her figure and she thanks you for your honest input and selects more appropriate attire for her body type. In the same scenario with a fat you are violently attacked both verbally and physically

plus if you tell them they smell like an open sewer while making the "stuff my face with a fork" motion to your face they act like you just murdered their puppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Fat people are generally gross physically, doubly so when they're showing off their gross fat bodies in a fashion and manner that's unbecoming. That's my take on the whole thing. I don't think they're bad people or they should be killed or anything, but I'd rather not look at their gross fat if possible.

• Locked thread