Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
You know, after the "falsely accused" review, I was wondering if the veto system payoff would be to make Forrest review "arson" after he'd burned his vetoes. (On that note, I just realized we didn't get the pan to and music for the Veto Booth this week. Boo.) I didn't imagine they'd have Forrest burning down a house as the climax to the same episode. Holy poo poo.

Mons Hubris posted:

It's amazing that the last email was from Willy Nilly.

This too. That name made me stop for a minute, because it's so strange, and then I realized. Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Left posted:

AJ also doing a delayed bow as Forrest bowed and thanked illegal Japanese whalers is the funniest thing to me for no reason. Made me laugh as hard as Lucille suddenly getting shot by the arrow.

Her reactions in that entire scene are amazing. She gets an amazing look of disgust when he starts to thank the illegal whalers, which turns to a sort of pensive acceptance, and then the delayed bow.

EDIT: I also just realized that the rowboat review gave us the first appearance of one of Andy Daly's favorite topics: international waters.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
I still love the wrap-up on the end of that Space review.

"My only consolation is that Jack died doing what he loved."
"Almost getting into space."
*Forrest winces and nods* "Right."

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
Seems like tonight is getting into territory that people have been speculating about for a while. A bit of a tease about tonight's episode from Andy Daly's twitter (spoilered in case you don't want to see):

Tonight on #Review, Forrest is asked to review killing a person. Do not miss this nail-biting test of his character!

• Locked thread