Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The young Forest hatch marks on the wall under the fire extinguisher were an amazing touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

dik-dik posted:

I love that he was falsely accused of arson and then basically committed arson because he didn't want to stand up.

:thejoke:

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I would have liked to have seen the cult stick around a little longer.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

bobkatt013 posted:

Holy poo poo one of the future episodes contains [spoiler]william tell[\spoiler]

That was the promo commercial they were running for months.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I thought for sure he was going to accidentally hook Suzanne up with the handsome shortstopman

There's still time!

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Boywhiz88 posted:

You remember the story about the man with the stick who wouldn't stop playing with fungus?

No?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

FireWorksWell posted:

I don't remember, how specifically did Suzanne's dad die?

Heart attack in the vomit comet iirc?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Illinois Smith posted:

We've had murder and (kind of) international waters this season, all we need is Forrest killing himself by jumping through a window.

I don't see how an attempted suicide doesn't happen before too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Y-Hat posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that Forrest's dad would be better if he were played by Rip Torn? Bonus points if Rip got drunk before filming like he did with Freddy Got Fingered.

Nothing and nobody involved with anything Tom Green has ever done would improve anything, except obituaries.

• Locked thread