Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, oh man. Starting off strong.

Edit: Oh, Forrest.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is why you blackmail someone you don't know personally.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, the guy had knee pads on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Andy has stated in a recent interview they had no idea whether or not the show would get renewed which is why they went balls out so much in the first season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think tonight's episode is supposed to have a part that was extremely physically uncomfortable for him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love the little throwaway jokes they put in there, like how the guy was interested in a cult because he was starting a Crossfit gym or last week's episode where Mrs Greenwood states that the kid who wanted to sleep with her was super creepy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Daly mentioned in an interview that the "perfect body" was absolute hell to wear because it was a full body thing that went all the way up to his neck.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Illinois Smith posted:

I hope next episode has both MacNeils living in Forrest's office, unless his dad has a third house somewhere.

He said that was it for his father's homes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maybe Forrest should have cut bait before spending all his money.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Andy Daly says they didn't expect to be renewed for a second season so they kind of wrote without that in mind.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whomp whomp!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

When this season is over someone should go back and tally up all the time because there have been some pretty big gaps.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its kind of crazy how low energy Forrest is compared to absolutely every single other character Andy Daly has done.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Poor Forrest.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Giving Six stars... one star.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Man, Megan Stevenson (AJ Gibbs) always has the best facial expressions.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CC is running a Review themed promotional commercial for that new Maze Runner movie with Forrest reviewing how to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

God

drat

It

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JT Jag posted:

Grant is Satan.

I literally said the same thing to my brother.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm pretty sure that's the official one because I thought it was funny that they couldn't get one without the underscore at the end.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Good job, Forrest.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, the camera panning over to "Clovers"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sex with Clovers became prison slang for masturbation.

Him grabbing Clovers as he ran away was so funny I couldn't see.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something I thought was interesting was the tiny glimpse of the "real" Forrest when he didn't notice the cameras were there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

While Forrest is wrong about the Gretchen thing I do think he is right about Grant deliberately picking dangerous reviews. We've seen how much he manipulates Forrest into doing stupid things for the show and he isn't very moral (his statement about how Forrest should "not" kill a person or the first season bit about road rage where he covered up the guy driving off a cliff.)

• Locked thread