Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is your 7th-round pick?
Pro Bowler
Future Hall of Famer
Gets the key to every city in America
Future President of the Universe
View Results

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I want his shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Mike Glennon reported to camp

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chilichimp posted:

Mike Glennon reported to camp

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Was hot as hell and I was in a bad spot but both Cruz and ODB did drills. Looked good. Cruz made several cuts running routes and looked fine.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Atticus Finch posted:

Dalton owns pretty hard. He tricked/outran last year the Steelers D and it was glorious. (starts at 3:56)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4UUrvQDkAg

I really want to know how that dude gets around all the NFL copyrights that are going around. The processing software used to pick up NFL highlights should flag them immediately.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

Dalton owns pretty hard. He tricked/outran last year the Steelers D and it was glorious. (starts at 3:56)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4UUrvQDkAg

I saw the first couple highlights and I thought the whole thing was going to be highlights of him dumping it off to a running back who jukes 4 guys

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

I saw the first couple highlights and I thought the whole thing was going to be highlights of him dumping it off to a running back who jukes 4 guys

Not everyone can be as bad at tackling as the Atlanta Falcons.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Not everyone can be as bad at tackling as the Atlanta Falcons.

Last8minutesoftitansvssteelers.gif

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

The Chiefs don't have everyone report until tomorrow and their only running back currently in camp got hurt. Chase Daniel lined up at RB yesterday just to have someone out there in the position.

On Wednesday some guy from Central Missouri tweeted the Chiefs his highlights (spoiler: he breaks a lot of long runs against D2 athletes), yesterday they signed him.

Ehud you should tweet the Dolphins that you're willing to play OL.

e: Oh crap I almost missed a chance to post angry mule

Seeing that angry mule reminds me of Kim Anderson, which makes me irrationally angry just thinking about it.

I grew up for a little bit in Warrensburg and my sister still lives there. It's an alright place.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

I grew up for a little bit in Warrensburg and my sister still lives there. It's an alright place.

The only thing I really know about Warrensburg is the cops were loving assholes in the 90s. 1 mph over the speed limit means you're pulled over and grilled for an hour if you're under 40 + everything else that can happen with jerk cops. Hopefully it's better now.

And I'm with you on the Kim Anderson thing.

e: After thinking about it it sucks from both sides on Kim right? The obvious for Mizzou, he's not good and will be fired as soon as next year possibly. From the CMSU side they stole their National Championship coach (at that level) away from them just to make him a laughing stock.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Aug 1, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

Coach Bill Belichick said WR Aaron Dobson reported to camp in "great shape" and "put himself in good position."

Soon to be cut and signed by the Jets.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

The only thing I really know about Warrensburg is the cops were loving assholes in the 90s. 1 mph over the speed limit means you're pulled over and grilled for an hour if you're under 40 + everything else that can happen with jerk cops. Hopefully it's better now.

And I'm with you on the Kim Anderson thing.

e: After thinking about it it sucks from both sides on Kim right? The obvious for Mizzou, he's not good and will be fired as soon as next year possibly. From the CMSU side they stole their National Championship coach (at that level) away from them just to make him a laughing stock.
I lived there in the mid 90's, but I was like 10 and def wasn't driving.

I had fun going to the arcade on campus during the summer and yeah there wouldn't be anything in the town without cmsu.

Kim is going to set the program back at least 5 years and is a total joke. Worst part is anyone that wasn't a complete homer saw it coming. Mike Alden was a total fraud.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
More bad news for the Jets

New York Jets ‏@nyjets 2m2 minutes ago

WR Devin Smith suffered broken ribs. He will miss the majority of camp and is being held in the hospital overnight as a precaution.

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx

wandler20 posted:

The Bucs probably have the most awkward looking QB stable:

Oh dog LET'S DO THIS.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Jesus, I know Cutler doesn't give a gently caress or anything but he looks like he just got done with a week long bender in that photo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

A Man and his dog posted:

Jesus, I know Cutler doesn't give a gently caress or anything but he looks like he just got done with a week long bender in that photo.

Nah, he lived dangerously and drank a regular pepsi earlier in the afternoon

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Benne posted:

More bad news for the Jets

New York Jets ‏@nyjets 2m2 minutes ago

WR Devin Smith suffered broken ribs. He will miss the majority of camp and is being held in the hospital overnight as a precaution.

I would really welcome no news out of Jets camp at this point.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

guys i'm getting really excited for Melvin Gordon, someone help

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I went to the most epic field party of my youth in highschool there so I really shouldn't talk poo poo on it, that memory will last my lifetime. It was like Dazed and Confused moon tower times ten.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Ross Angeles posted:

I bet you were excited about Ryan Matthews at first too

yw

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ross Angeles posted:

He's gonna be really good, enjoy your hype and embace it

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Lol how are there so many goons who know where Warrensburg is

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If Something Awful has a home base it is definitely KC, Kyanka went to Rockhurst for god's sake.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

I live 45 minutes away from it and have worked with multiple people from Whiteman. So +1

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

If Something Awful has a home base it is definitely KC, Kyanka went to Rockhurst for god's sake.

Ewwwww

Where should I go to grad school in KC for an MBA?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

What did he do to change your tune?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Ewwwww

Where should I go to grad school in KC for an MBA?

UMKC. They offer great programs, you get to hang out on the Plaza and you don't have to change any of your sports affiliations other than condescendingly pat the back of any admitted Roos fans.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

What did he do to change your tune?

We're getting further away from the draft so the fact that we traded up unecessarily to draft him in the first is getting more hazy.

Also by all accounts he's a really good and accessible dude, which is a big contrast to Ryan Mathews who was really standoffish

Also he's jacked

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ross Angeles posted:

We're getting further away from the draft so the fact that we traded up unecessarily to draft him in the first is getting more hazy.

Also by all accounts he's a really good and accessible dude, which is a big contrast to Ryan Mathews who was really standoffish

Also he's jacked

Wasn't like you hated the dude, iirc. You just saw the trade up as grossly unneeded and maybe he was drafted too high for your tastes? I think it was a great pick as the first round pickings after the top 5-6 were basically all interchangeable.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Heres where I say: Look at the last two RBs that came out of Wisconsin and put up monster numbers in college in a run heavy offense that had great Offensive lines.

On that note: I think Gordon will be great for SD. He will def take some pressure off Rivers and will move the chains.

The trade up probably stung. But I've felt a real low point in the SD offense has been the running game and relying on Rivers to do to much.

Hopefully This dude is the answer?!?

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Parmesan Basil posted:

Grew up in the southwest of the state and I love to drive

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Also the guys from Hard Knocks must be lost

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
So Greg Hardy paid $300 to troll the Eagles during their training camp with a flyover banner.

Owns.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Here's your early Day 2 Bills QB update: I've never seen more incomplete passes during a routes vs. air (no defenders) drill before.

EJ's in with the 1s.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Adlai Stevenson posted:

Grew up in the southwest of the state and I love to drive

What County? I was in Barton.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Important Bengals camp update #1:

Coley Harvey ‏@ColeyHarvey
Former Chargers coach Al Saunders is here at #Bengals camp helping w/ offense. Actually stripped unsuspecting Greg Little at end of drill

Important Bengals camp update #2:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy is there!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Important Bengals camp update #2:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy is there!

lol

wanna buy that hat

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I thought that was actually you big marsh puss :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
EJ's last 3 throws 11-on-11: behind an open Sammy, overthrow a deep Hogan, underthrow a deep Goodwin.

Woooo Bills football!

• Locked thread