Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont know who those people are op

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

michael j beverage is literally the perfect looking man, imo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tom Gorman posted:

michael j beverage is literally the perfect looking man, imo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

beverage is the riker to korn's picard

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the vine, OP

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
there was that middle aged goonlord who got his picture taken with beverage holding a do you have stairs in your house sign

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hahah, his name was 'Looser'

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

Hahah, his name was 'Looser'

actually that's your name.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

got dam look at that fine man, makin sure the water in yorba linda is good

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the yorba linda water district photos really aren't that big in 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
rip in peace author c. korn

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
also huge.jpg is a harmless grey square. it just looks like a mistake
taunting you from your monitor, your own RAM sneering in the face of the tiny world you thought you lived in

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

I am glad to see that other people remember korn.jpg.

Michael J. Beverage is clearly the winner here -- Arthur C. Korn has long since disappeared, but Beverage remains on the Yorba Linda Water District Board.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Cubone posted:

also huge.jpg is a harmless grey square. it just looks like a mistake
taunting you from your monitor, your own RAM sneering in the face of the tiny world you thought you lived in
i thought it had like a hacked jpeg header that made it gently caress your browser up until it was patched. maybe that was long.jpg or something, i can't remember

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Un-l337-Pork posted:

I am glad to see that other people remember korn.jpg.

Michael J. Beverage is clearly the winner here -- Arthur C. Korn has long since disappeared, but Beverage remains on the Yorba Linda Water District Board.

wow you are right

https://www.ylwd.com/about-the-water-district/board-of-directors/board-members/michael-j-beverage

pretty hosed up that they havent updated the photo tho, theres no way hes that handsome nowadays

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

TEAYCHES posted:

pretty hosed up that they havent updated the photo tho, theres no way hes that handsome nowadays

But the Yorba Linda Water Board webmaster has learned to use thumbnails properly, so I consider this a job well done by the SomethingAwful dot com forums.

We should all get gold stars.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

god that stache.. those cobalt eyes... a perfect elliptical facial structure

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm Crap posted:

i thought it had like a hacked jpeg header that made it gently caress your browser up until it was patched. maybe that was long.jpg or something, i can't remember
they just edited the hex values for the image dimensions.

afaik it only hosed up peoples browsers because computers used to not have enough memory to display an image that big

look i made one thats 42069x42069
maybe... maybe this is a world that's still wroth fighting for...

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Lonelyhobo is fat, lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

fartcx
Dec 29, 2002

never stop posting
Korn was a dreamboat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TEAYCHES posted:

beverage is the riker to korn's picard

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
gently caress Korn in his Kornhole. Beverage or loving die

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

TEAYCHES posted:

wow you are right

https://www.ylwd.com/about-the-water-district/board-of-directors/board-members/michael-j-beverage

could this be our hero?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Never forget the Yorba Linda Water District

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Gazpacho posted:

could this be our hero?

I'd say. That's some muthafuckin serious water districting goin down at Yorba Linda, shiiiit.

• Locked thread