Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I heard his jizz is tan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Excelzior posted:

the gently caress is a nugget pasta

well they had to censor the menu for the lil hulkamaniacs

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
he's actually really cool UNLESS he hosed his daughter

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Budget Dracula posted:

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Budget Dracula posted:

shots fired nigga dammmmn lmao

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Hulk is a dude, has made some mistakes, but nothing bad enough to justify the removal of all his merch from the WWE online store

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
How come Richard Pryor can have the word in his album title but I can't use it when referring to my daughter's boyfriend? What's the difference?

How come I can't say the word but Bruce Willis can wear it on a sandwich board on the set of Die Hard 3?

#don'tseethedifference

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqesGatCgg

Take a shot for every time someone mentions pasta

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
to be fair he did say if the [black guy] had tons of money and was 8 feet tall he could gently caress her

I mean clearly the black man would have to work twice as hard as a white man for approval but cmon, black guys have hit the big times here

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

V reasonable prices, looks like a good family spot

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

http://www.pastamania.com/location.php

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pasta!

piled high

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

Attacking people over the circumstances of their birth isn't a good thing, imo. After all, that's what racists do.

Good post

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Those are some good prices.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

quote:

They say the very first duty of a sauce is to be red!

the hulkster would never have let that commie bs fly

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

But does it make pasta?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The conspiracy deepens

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

Racial prejudice is as natrual as falling out of a tree. The current rend of anti-racist social campaigns is really just a product of generational/class conflict.

It works like this. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution created an instinct to fear and mistrust people who don't look like the people you grew up with. Studies have been done where different people's brains are monitored while they are shown images intended to trigger a primordial fear response. They were then shown pictures of different peoples from all over the world, and those responses were measured as well. What they discovered was that people had a window, vaguely like the language window, where their expectations were normalized. So, if you had regular positive interactions with people who look a certain way between the ages of three and seven, then those people were mentally associated with your tribe. When shown pictures of people outside of your tribe, the primordial fear response occured, like the feeling of a spider crawling on your skin.

In other words, racism is a phobia and not being racist is a byproduct of certain social circumstances of your upbringing. The result is that people who tend to segregate themselves, like v. rich people, agrarian types, or olds who grew up before telivison offered a diversity of entertainers all didn't have the correct exposure to avoid this issue. Attacking people over the circumstances of their birth isn't a good thing, imo. After all, that's what racists do.

Omg like seriously dude so triggered right now how dare you poo poo lord

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Now you can take Hulk Hogan to your bath with Hulk Hogan bubble bath and Hulk Hogan squirt head where he spits water at your through a tooth gap.

There was also a "squirt grip" which was the squirt head but with a plastic handle that makes it look like a PEZ dispenser.

And then when your bath is done, put on your cozy Hulk Hogan slippers.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
*Summerslam XXVII*

McMahon: And we'd like to welcome our newest Heavyweight Champion of the World, the 8' African Prince, M'babw...
*Cheers erupt*
*Camera pans to the rafters*
*Triumphant Hulkster in Blackface, the first Transracial Wrestler in History, begins his descent to the ring*

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I hope anyone posting disrespect here is ready to have the Hulkamaniac run wild all over them

jgriffis0113
Jul 9, 2015

by Ralp
Well I mean come on, who is really shocked? I mean if you have followed the Hulkster around television and what not, you kinda know right? Look hes racist against anyone with a better tan than he has. He shouldn't have to hide that! ........

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
OLD PERSON SAYS RACIALLY INSENSITIVE THING

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqesGatCgg

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You'd have to be pretty brave to order clam sauce from a pro wrestler's restaurant at the mall

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Arian_Samurai posted:

You'd have to be pretty brave to order clam sauce from a pro wrestler's restaurant at the mall

They just dump canned clams into alfredo sauce, not that scary

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Macho Man knew.

He tried to warn us and we didn't listen.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Nuggets are not a kind pasta. Swedish Meatballs are not a pasta dish.

Hulk Hogan's mind is so lost to Pastamania that he can no longer identify pasta.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Yum!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Macho Man knew.

He tried to warn us and we didn't listen.

And Warrior.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Wrestlers are dumb, wrestling is dumb, Hulk Hogan is dumb, you should all reevaluate your lives

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Liberal Lamestream media sucks.

I support Hulk Hogan 100%.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street

thats where they filmed van dammes cyborg

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hogan is a goon?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

He would have won wrestlemania if not for that snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Liberal hypocrites at it again.

• Locked thread