Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
to the wall and chewin mon my cables? ALL OF THEM it fuckin kieesp happening tonight I had to drop ano ther cool 15 0bones on a sick razer gamin mouse becuz my rear end hole cat thinks cords are sausag es i cant even loving sleeep becauz she will eat my toes if they are stu ck in the air like a flag in the wind, its stupid its so maddening i had som egreat headphones called mom guess what? the cat again fuckin chewed through them come home ready to get on the compute rand have a lot of fun NOT TONIGHT YOURE MOUSE WONT MOVE ARGH thanks bitch cat i loe you but come on this is like a punch to my stomach even m ycat is liek gently caress off

so the cable for the mous ei s like 150 bucks becuz no one sells a rpelacement cable, and I come home and it doesnt even fit NEW MODEL in 2014 to 2015 and the laughed atm y supprot request basically said "Sorry that is not our fault waranty doesnt cover cats"

What besides hur ting a n animals makes it stop chewing through cables / my favorite head phones and now this what hapepns if I have a baby with an umbiclical cord and she chews through that? all of these things are potential things she schewed through my cox cable box and they said it was damaged and I got really llucky they replaced the cable but hell gently caress then she chews through m yiphone cable A WEEK AGO this is costin me money

what can you do to a cat? I Love the cat but how do you make them stop cheiwn there goes 150 buckaroos into the gently caress

ill take a picutre but I CANT UPLOAD THE IPHONE IMAGES BCUZ THE CABLE IS NOT WORKING EITHER I gotta charge myiphone at work with a work cable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
considuer euthanisation (for yourself ofc)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cover you chewables with cow manure op . rub it on your mice, your cables, your toes your face. helped me quit chewing on my pens.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
mark ur territory and piss on the cat and also piss up into the air and catch the piss in your own mouth then drink the piss

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i also recommend that you pee on your own cat

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The OP is shocked that his cat ate his mouse.

Getaloadadisguy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Get a can of mace and cover your whole house with it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Meowbot posted:

what hapepns if I have a baby

u won't so this part is sfae, the rest idk

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Dip all of your cords in dish soap or liquid laundry detergent and let them dry with new bitter protective coating

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I have this problem it's the loving worst I'd kill my cat but I'm a god damned pussy so I just buy that black wire loom stuff and cover everything.

loving cats.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Try putting some fish flesh on the back of ur head then the cat will be attracted to the flesh and not ur precious e-cables

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

oP needs to deliver some pix of the cat that's what we are all here for

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I have several computer cables and charger cords that have been chewed through. I usually will just cut the wire, peel back the outer coating, identify the separate inner wires and reconnect them again at the place I cut, then tape it back together.

I've saved a fortune on expensive as hell apple product cords

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

my mom's cat was also too smart for his own rear end and would go and destroy cables when you didn't pet him or give him what he wanted.

invest in corrugated plastic tubing. cover your cables in this poo poo. its cat proof, hideous, and noisy. Enjoy you new freedom.

http://www.wiringdepot.com/store/p/...r9X4aAtc_8P8HAQ

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I have several computer cables and charger cords that have been chewed through. I usually will just cut the wire, peel back the outer coating, identify the separate inner wires and reconnect them again at the place I cut, then tape it back together.

I've saved a fortune on expensive as hell apple product cords

This also works up to a certain point, but some of those cables are insulated and it gets more complicated than its worth. Just break down and buying plastic split tubing at 60 cents a foot

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

dad gay. so what posted:

cover you chewables with cow manure op . rub it on your mice, your cables, your toes your face. helped me quit chewing on my penis.

ftfy

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

wow this new Naga epic is SUCKS ville 3202 i am mad its not "shiny feeling" so its like matt or whatever ad it sucks it feels like dry blood n cum is a ll over the place i want m yold mouse back!!! Turns out the internet on ebay sell these for 10 bucks but i dont have a mail box n e more and noone of my friends will let me ship to their house (well I dont have an yone i oculd ask maybe a co worker?) lol maybe a DRONE will fly it up m yass in this day and age haha thatd be faster than ebay

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Just stop having pets. Everything in my life is like new and not eaten unless it is food and I eat it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

pets are so funny

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
keep your chargers in a drawer instead of letting them dangle all over the place

Goldie The Mack
Nov 25, 2005

Go on and stick yo' seff

dad gay. so what posted:

cover you chewables with cow manure op . rub it on your mice, your cables, your toes your face. helped me quit chewing on my pens.

So what you're saying is that you stuck your pens up your rear end?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

extra stout posted:

keep your chargers in a drawer instead of letting them dangle all over the place

What's next? Folding and hanging up your laundry rather than pulling the least stanky thing from a giant tangled mass?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What's next? Folding and hanging up your laundry rather than pulling the least stanky thing from a giant tangled mass?

i already loving said you cover every cord in your house in corrugated, split, plastic tubing from 1/2 to 1 inch depending on how big the cable is loving poo poo i already solved this problem retards read the loving thread.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Wendigee posted:

i already loving said you cover every cord in your house in corrugated, split, plastic tubing from 1/2 to 1 inch depending on how big the cable is loving poo poo i already solved this problem retards read the loving thread.

you said this was nosy and I dont think I can stand havin a thing clinkin clanging like an old 1950;s robot from the future lol

except for my dilz that is :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its not really noisey.. i was being a cock. the ribs on the plastic will obviously make a noise when you pull them through your cable holes, but other than that i was giving you a good way to deal with dickhead cats.

I was lucky and was able to stay at home during college, but my parents cat was a huge dick. covered every cable in my setup with corrugated plastic split piping for maybe 50 bucks and never had to replace another corded device. There is literally only so much you can strip and fix on a new cable. Its way more complicated than the 90s. Lots have an insulated inner channel that uses foil to block signals and while you can repair it, its really not worth it. Just buy the plastic tubing and admit the cat owns you.

• Locked thread