Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/officer-shown-tossing-peanuts-at-a-homeless-man/ar-AAdzIOe?ocid=iehp

Of course the lamestream (mainstream) media wants to spin this selfless act into something ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

real_slime posted:

what does an 'investigation' entail when you've got video proof of police doing evil bullshit

what is there to investigate.

just watch the video. then you turn and say ''mr police man, you're fired.'

What if there were mitigating circumstances?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

real_slime posted:

like what

there's a video of all the circumstances pretty much

Yeah but no sound. Maybe the homeless man insisted the peanuts be thrown at him to make him feel more comfortable (because the homeless are used to having things tossed at them).

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JakeP posted:

the homeless guy seemed to enjoy the peanuts, what is the officer supposed to do, gently place the peanuts in the mans mouth? The man was cuffed and could not feed the peanuts to himself, and the only other alternative would be a pig style peanut trough and that would be degrading. I saw the officer did no wrong, and if anything was kind in sharing his delicious nutricious snack with the criminal bum

It's sick the way we're so quick to vilify our public servants.
I wish I weren't banned from MSN or I'd have a few choice words for article's comments section.

• Locked thread