Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

http://wexnermedical.osu.edu/mediaroom/pressreleaselisting/allergy-to-moistened-wipes-rising-says-ohio-state-dermatologist

quote:

"I tried to look for patterns and I journaled every time I had a flare-up,” Omiatek said.

This dude studied his buttocks in college, I think I did that for my entire life~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If your butt itches, you prolly have the aids.

Varicose Brains
Apr 10, 2008

I use moistened wipes on my beautiful rear end. So far I have not suffered any side effects from keeping my anus clean. But this article has made me think that maybe it's time I let a doctor have a look at my balloon knot to see if using baby wipes to keep me free from dingle berries is harming me in some way.

Varicose Brains
Apr 10, 2008

This is the smile of a man who is going about his day confident in the knowledge that his rear end is clean. I strive to achieve this level of contentment.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Itchy gasshole = u got werms nig

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

wanna eat booty of guy in op

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's itching for some cock. Sorry, op, you're gay.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
what if, indeed.
*gazes wistfully out a window*

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
probably fissures or the ol 'roids. stop straining so hard. might I suggest blending your food followed by butt chugging it?

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

dont know if its roids or what but i whipped my butt with some plants in the woods now i have these bleeding sores, thats what inspired me to post this.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Boko Haram posted:

dont know if its roids or what but i whipped my butt with some plants in the woods now i have these bleeding sores, thats what inspired me to post this.

Steroids go in the mouth, not the butt.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Steroids go in the mouth, not the butt.

They can go anywhere you want them to if you believe in yourself

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If your butt itches just go to sleep. When you wake up the itch will be gone and you're fingers will smell awesome.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Sometimes, you gotta take a shower.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Booty itches like groceries.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Itch it until it don't itch no more, it's not loving rocket science here bud

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Or scratch it, whatevs :shrug:

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Sometimes you gotta put your finger on the outside of your underwear, out your finger in your butt and make circles. Then burn the underwear and go commando. Taco bell and gas station hot dogs do this to me, but I continue this cruel process. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

thewireguy posted:

Sometimes you gotta put your finger on the outside of your underwear, out your finger in your butt and make circles. Then burn the underwear and go commando. Taco bell and gas station hot dogs do this to me, but I continue this cruel process. :(

nah man it's better if you use toilet paper :newlol:

• Locked thread