Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BeepBoopBatman posted:

How has no one noticed the hoard of turds in this guy's probable diaper.

Oh Jesus.

Also I was wrong about the bag you guys were right it is a two toned bag with an orange transparency at the bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this thread makes me gag my next door neighbor was a hoarder and when he died i helped out his nieces and cousins clean out the house and it turns out he had been letting his dog poo poo and piss in there for the better part of 2 years and we just thought it had died or something because we stopped seeing it and he never came outside or talked to us

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
ITT I want to throw away everything in my apartment and abandon the concept of property :barf:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Inside Out Mom posted:

I'm not nearly as creative but I gave it some effort.

I'm the fly paper dangling suggestively in front of the butt comedy poster.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Oh Jesus.

Also I was wrong about the bag you guys were right it is a two toned bag with an orange transparency at the bottom.

oh gently caress now i see it

:gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Not as good as my other two imo :effort:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

:smith:

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Rutibex posted:

nah in both cases the person is just lonely as gently caress. garbage rooms represent a person that no one ever visits, and junk rooms represent a person who has gained an unhealthy attachment to some kind of object to substitute for human attachment (or someone that gets their only social interaction from garage sales and flea markets)

When I was growing up there was one room of the house that was just full of junk, my parents called it "the library room" because that's what they wanted it to be, but it was just full of my dad's crap from floor to ceiling. When my parents divorced and my dad bought a house the whole thing ended up like that room. Everything is sorted in boxes but there is just too much of it, plus he also starts DIY projects which he never finishes (like, "I am remodelling the bathroom, time to remove the bath and toilet and sink, oops it's been 8 years and there are no new ones in there") which I think is related to his hoarding but I've never heard of other people doing it.

The existence of the library room makes me think in his case it's not about loneliness, but more about having some mental ability to ignore things that really need to be done, and before he lived alone it was only reigned in by having my mother there to complain about it. BTW the library room in the old house my mother still ives in now sort of is a library room, because it has 2 bookcases with a lot of my books in it. Happy ending.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

This thread is incredible, I'm lolling and gagging

I'm lollygagging

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i cant find waldo in any of these pictures

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

drat, that's a downer

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

I can't imagine what dealing with a literal pile of garbage after his death would have been like for her.

Did you move out or something?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

When I was growing up there was one room of the house that was just full of junk, my parents called it "the library room" because that's what they wanted it to be, but it was just full of my dad's crap from floor to ceiling. When my parents divorced and my dad bought a house the whole thing ended up like that room. Everything is sorted in boxes but there is just too much of it, plus he also starts DIY projects which he never finishes (like, "I am remodelling the bathroom, time to remove the bath and toilet and sink, oops it's been 8 years and there are no new ones in there") which I think is related to his hoarding but I've never heard of other people doing it.

The existence of the library room makes me think in his case it's not about loneliness, but more about having some mental ability to ignore things that really need to be done, and before he lived alone it was only reigned in by having my mother there to complain about it. BTW the library room in the old house my mother still ives in now sort of is a library room, because it has 2 bookcases with a lot of my books in it. Happy ending.

but that sort of make my point for me. only people that are alone all the time will be able to create large hordes. if someone has a healthy home life at some point their family will tell them to clean up their poo poo and reign in the hoarding. it's only after the kids move out and the wife divorces you that hordes become epic and worthy of reality TV shows

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I spy with my little eye that I can post again.

What a day.

What a lovely day.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Well they both used to be hoarders but eventually the house got so bad my mom quit hoarding cold turkey.

That just sounds like it would make their relationship even worse

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
someone repost Mjaulm's comic of the child living in the hoarder house

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This is the best thread I've seen in many a year.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/eE37DCz.jpg :nms:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this might be the worst sort of laughter i have ever laughed in my life

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:suicide:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i was laughing way to hard at it to actually kill myself

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

NecroMonster posted:

this might be the worst sort of laughter i have ever laughed in my life

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I made a sound that's hard to describe.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:stonk:

I wasn't planning to have any more whiskey today but after this... I think it's time.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

I'm very proud of myself.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Amorphous Blob posted:

I'm very proud of myself.

thats clearly mickey mouse

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

thats clearly mickey mouse

Pink skirt.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I wonder how many people would die from the toxic cloud if that pile was set on fire.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ayyyy :prepop:

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

BeepBoopBatman posted:

How has no one noticed the hoard of turds in this guy's probable diaper.

I do now, thanks!!! :vomit:

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Holy. gently caress.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

netally posted:

Where are the pics of that goon's house that was so filthy his kids got taken away?

Ok

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lol

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I think the worst part is I have some friends whose house I could take pictures off and turn into a couple of these.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hell there is probably a loving waldo in here somewhere

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

You'll find all of that but you won't find a small child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Charles Bukowski posted:

You'll find all of that but you won't find a small child.

lmao

• Locked thread