Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

true, but the average law-abiding citzen doesn't get arrested 76 times. so even if like 75% of those arrests were bullshit, the guy was still a menace to society and the world is a better place without him.

what is it with you hating black people so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

hemale in pain posted:

he's a racist?

he's a racist alcoholic who lives in a halfway house

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Omelette du Fromage posted:

what's his criminal history have to do wit it? the cop didn't know it

everyone claiming the driver was drunk and then also saying others didn't watch the video are morons. That bottle of gin was full and looks unopened (doesn't matter it's loving full)

so even if this guy drives away, who we haven't actually established as drunk, that's not a crime punishable by death

it's pretty obvious if you watch the video that the guy doesn't actually start driving the car until he's been shot in the head by the cop. he starts the car up, cop starts trying to stop him, shoots him in the head, then the car goes zooming away as his lifeless body goes limp at the wheel

and the guy's right hand is definitely on the steering wheel when the cop decides to pull the trigger not sure what the fuckin debate about with him leaning was he was clearly trying to lean away from the cop who was reaching into his car and putting his hands on him

love how the cop has to maneuver around his left hand to get a good angle on the guys dome before he executes him

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think that we can agree that this wouldn't have happened if that cop just had an emp rifle.

With all the money that goes into weapons development its honestly kind of surprising that we haven't come up with ways of having cops nonlethally disabling people besides a gun, except that fires bullets made of rubber and electrocuting them

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

NecroMonster posted:

cops already regularly kill people with the currently available "non-lethal" weapons (so much so in fact that they had to stop advertising them as such and change to calling them "less lethal") i'm sure the pigs would find a way to kill people with anything you give them, no matter how "harmless"

oh im sure whatever they end up with be abused, i just think its weird how they don't even try to come up with more effective less lethal ways of reliably detaining people when it seems like every week there is some new video of a cop shooting someone under dubious circumstances

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

NecroMonster posted:

well the cops job is to scare and kill minorities and the poor and making the cops less able to do this would sort of hurt their effectiveness

hmm this explains a lot actually

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Fog Tripper posted:

If it is a well known/documented thing that cops are so hasty to shoot black people for the slightest reasons, why don't black people refrain from giving said reasons? Just throwing this out there: fleeing from a traffic stop is most likely one of those slight reasons that would get one killed as a black person.

Do you not see how hosed up it is that your solution to the well documented problem of cops shooting black people for the slightest reason is for black people to just assume at all times when dealing with cops that they will be immediately killed if they step out of line or do something that the cops don't like?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Fog Tripper posted:

It is indeed hosed up. I tend to always obey LEO orders, and I am not even black. If I had a high risk of being shot by one by not obeying orders, I do not doubt that I would be even more willing to obey said orders. :shrug:

So you're perfectly okay with the crime of resisting arrest being punishable by immediate execution

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Fog Tripper posted:

Not whatsoever, I am merely laughing that a reportedly high risk (if you believe the media) interaction is not teaching individuals to simply avoid things that may lead to death. How is this difficult to grasp?

If I am black and am interacting with a LEO, I obey orders and comply.
If I have a papercut, I do not go swimming with great whites.

So you think cops are overstepping their boundaries by shooting people for resisting arrest, but instead of blaming the cops for overstepping their boundaries and shooting people you blame the people that the cops are shooting for resisting arrest?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Harald posted:

that dentist is an idiot he could have shot a black guy and been hailed as a hero

i don't know i think that luring the black guy out to your hunting zone, shooting him with a bow, stalking him for 40 hours, executing him, then finally skinning him and beheading him might cross a few lines, even these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Kikka posted:

one time i was stopped by a cop because of resisting arrest. i was crying while he made me thank him for executing my wife and two children, all black and in wheelchairs. i was astonished when i saw he was actually three wild boars on each others shoulders

i'll have you know officer oinkleburr is a fine upstanding member of the community and i wont have you tarnishing his name after he was acquitted of all charges. the DA determined that the rapid hand motions that the thugs made could easily be construed as a threat, libtards claimed that it was "the only way they could move themselves around" but fortunately no one important listened to their SJW whining and we all know you cant trust a thugger anyway they might have had guns hidden in the wheelchairs somewhere

• Locked thread