Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
What are your tactics for dealing with these obviously iron-deficient retards?

loving idiot co-worker has been on leave for the last week now he's back and shaking both his legs like a loving idiot and my screen is shaking around like crazy.

Umm hey shitdick i'm trying to read the SA FORUMS here it's kind of a big deal in case you hadn't noticed?

Great now he's itching his gross rear end shin - if you need to itch for more than 30 seconds GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A TOPICAL CREAM YOU oval office

loving ethnic people who work in construction and poo poo out in the hot sun don't know how good you got it - we whites stuck in our air-conditioned offices have to put up with the most annoying poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
lol goons with jobs just lol

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I'm gonna spray him with an upside down can of compressed air and hopefully give him some sort of freezer burn on his ugly rat face

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*stops itching leg, looks around warily*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got restless dick syndrome

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Chinatown posted:

i got restless dick syndrome

how strange i have itchy tonsil syndrome

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
Chinatown u know what you must do...

ggggggget FACE hosed BITCH

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i personally dont enjoy that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
whats so bad about making GBS threads in the hot sun? :feelsgood:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
bro get ur own office or work from home

shared workspaces are for goddamn interns and low level shitbags hth

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Lol if your boss hasn't sat you as far away from your coworkers as possible because you're a weird goon who can't hide his contempt for the plebs you work with.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Follow him to the bathroom and suck him off, he might share his meth with u. Hthth

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
he just came over to my desk to ask me some dumb poo poo he really should know himself, before being confused by my simple, straight-forward answers he managed to drip lettuce and roast beef from the sandwhich he was eating all over my desk and pants

loving idiot

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Tell that bitch to stop or you'll loving gut him like a pig. Also, why do you work on something that's connected to someone else anyway? Get your own personal office, it's way better.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Lol what a human being if you don't punch him right in the face for that or at least suck his dick goddamn

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
have im OP

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Load up that bar with 2 45 lbs plates

Get that rear end on the grass for some sets

See if that don't cure bitch leg syndrome

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

let me in mom!!! posted:

Lol what a human being if you don't punch him right in the face for that or at least suck his dick goddamn

At first I was like, "Oh my, how peculiar" when I read the latter option. Later I thought, jesus christ if I knew I was gearing up to fight some dude and he just takedown style hate sucked my dick I would scream and cry so hard.

Rough chin just tickling your taint and balls with every vicious gulp. Musty whiskey breath getting your butthole all dewey. If he was strong enough there would be nothing you could do about it, can't do much damage to the top of his head from your back. You're just getting your dick sucked by a burly dude and then you have to go make eye contact with your wife later and know you will never have anyone to talk about it with.

Horrifying.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
gently caress he's stuttering and spluttering like a guy trying to suck a dick underwater

cams
Mar 28, 2003

TwoFire posted:

lol goons with jobs just lol

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

lmao alpha work colleague whooped his rear end

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol at anyone who works in an environment like this

seriously i would rather live on the streets than do this every day

unless you hosed up like a dumbshit and got a girl pregnant or something and you have to, then i am deeply sorry for your ruined life

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Dave_Indeed posted:

At first I was like, "Oh my, how peculiar" when I read the latter option. Later I thought, jesus christ if I knew I was gearing up to fight some dude and he just takedown style hate sucked my dick I would scream and cry so hard.

Rough chin just tickling your taint and balls with every vicious gulp. Musty whiskey breath getting your butthole all dewey. If he was strong enough there would be nothing you could do about it, can't do much damage to the top of his head from your back. You're just getting your dick sucked by a burly dude and then you have to go make eye contact with your wife later and know you will never have anyone to talk about it with.

Horrifying.

This is the sort of thing that keeps me awake at night in a cold sweat :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I get restless legs, it p annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jeff Sichoe posted:

What are your tactics for dealing with these obviously iron-deficient retards?

loving idiot co-worker has been on leave for the last week now he's back and shaking both his legs like a loving idiot and my screen is shaking around like crazy.

Umm hey shitdick i'm trying to read the SA FORUMS here it's kind of a big deal in case you hadn't noticed?

Great now he's itching his gross rear end shin - if you need to itch for more than 30 seconds GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A TOPICAL CREAM YOU oval office

loving ethnic people who work in construction and poo poo out in the hot sun don't know how good you got it - we whites stuck in our air-conditioned offices have to put up with the most annoying poo poo

Hes 'scratching' his shin, not 'itching' it, you illiterate buffoon.

• Locked thread