Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
listen and believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Fargo Fukes posted:

Yeah that bit was great. It was really gratuitous and gory about it too, emphasising how they raped her for hours on this pile of broken glass after tricking her up into the room and surrounding her and reading a bunch of amateur-dramatic-club level threats and a whole bunch of other stuff that any competent editor would look at and think, "This reads like a frustrated teen's rape-fic. I should probably check whether there's any evidence that any of this happened."

it is deeply misogynistic to ever question any detail of any womyn's rape accusation, no matter how far-fetched it may sound.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Hadaka Apron posted:

He repeatedly molested his female employees while running an alt-weekly in Moscow.

https://books.google.com/books?id=E...unny%22&f=false

I don't understand why almost no one has called him out for this.

Is that the worst of it? -shrug-

He's a really good journalist.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I hope that this lawsuit bankrupts RS so Matt Taibibi can get a job at a respectable and credible news outlet.

He should have never left that Glenn Greenwald thing, even if it was going to suck. At least then the best journalist in America wouldn't be stuck working for the Kardashian / manufactured rape hysteria magazine.

• Locked thread