Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

lol nope, just http://aggro-gator.com/

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

how does that make you feel?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Not good.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Nothing is here forever,
not even the world.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts.
Aggro gator is my favorite meme website. I love it almost as much as I love sick comedy websites like ebaumsworld, cheezburger, and fark (for you old guard wizards of the internet :tipshat:). It's a great place for users to post and rate images that are funny to people between the site's ripe demographic age of 12-14 and talk about how much you hate women and black people! What a cool website for many people to enjoy. :)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Aggro gator is my favorite meme website. I love it almost as much as I love sick comedy websites like ebaumsworld, cheezburger, and fark (for you old guard wizards of the internet :tipshat:). It's a great place for users to post and rate images that are funny to people between the site's ripe demographic age of 12-14 and talk about how much you hate women and black people! What a cool website for many people to enjoy. :)

LOL

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op is your av smoking a barrelbong?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Matey posted:

op is your av smoking a barrelbong?

More like

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

worst site

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i love teh memes there

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

knew a guy who unironically smoked a pipe in public and i was like dude who are you kidding with that

he said it was his grandfather's who died in the holocaust

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm sad that the store selling cocaine snifters and novelty IDs doesn't have an ad up any more, but at least we can check out cool cat cinema!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

CJacobs posted:

why do goons love talking about black people so much, when did we switch from saying stuff like "you are a dumb motherfucker OP" to stuff like "you must not like black people OP"

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

CJacobs posted:

Seems unnecessary, my Facebook friends bring all that poo poo straight to me.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I think aggro gator is the only reason why this forum is still afloat.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

LegoPirateNinja posted:

knew a guy who unironically smoked a pipe in public and i was like dude who are you kidding with that

he said it was his grandfather's who died in the holocaust

my gran paps sure smoked a lot of pipe in the holocaust camps let me tell you

to keep his memory alive i kill jewish people gypsies handicaps and other minorities and smoke them in my pipe lemme tlel you

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

i am the 97%

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

And I'm the clapping penises logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000