Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Im pretty sure theres a thread about exactly this around here.

youre in it assh*le

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

This is actually not correct and is explained in canon. You are disassembled at a subatomic level and the same matter that comprised you is sent to the destination where you are then reassembled.

thats a weight off my midn thanks op. :cheers:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Zzulu posted:

The teleporter can not transport the SOUL though, so you arrive at the destination little more than a fleshy robot while your soul goes to space heaven

actually my soul is made of atoms

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

notZaar posted:

Yes, although skin and muscle have very little effect on your mind. The torso is more important, especially the dick n balls.

my dick and balls identify as an astral were fox

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

would it be ethical to enslave a brain in a jar if its not a person

how can you enslave a brain. Like what can u make it do??

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
*is a brain in a jar*

*gets "enslaved" by THS*

*continues thinking bout pussys and tities uninterrupted*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

Janeway was the best captain.

for me to poop on!!!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Nuclearmonkee posted:

was she into that? i didnt see much voyager

shes a durty bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

when you lose consciousness your body is a meat sack, like former vegetable Terri shivo. there is absolutely no person in the meat sack and you have effectively seized to exist. if you are lucky, your body will start up a new, almost identical consciousness when you wake up and it can pretend like nothing happened. Always remember that you are not your body, you are something your body does. only the body has true continuity.

where did you think you were going when you fall a sleep?
the land of nod fucker

• Locked thread