Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
chicken is my go-to protein of choice. tender & delicious, even if you have to be careful handling it because of dangerous bacteria
a favorite of the chinese, i love pork. it has a rich, savory flavor matched by no other meat
whether ground or steak or in a stew or on a burger, i love sinking my teeth into some beef
turkey is available year-round these days, and im glad of it, because i love dry breastmeat and gristle
the correct answer is lamb because its objectively the best tasting of all five
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yea maybe at your local hippie butcher you can find some buffalo or venison or musk rat but at 95% of grocery stores you got five options for fresh meat to cook. whats your favorite??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
steak

tri-tip more specifically

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
ur mom's roast beef

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

ur mom's roast beef

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pig assholes

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
ground beef is great on its own.

i'm poor.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Um the frozen thawed rubbery alaskan salmon they sell in the midwest for like $10/pound.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

vyst posted:

Pig assholes

aka HOT DOGS

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
seafood, i love the feeling of slow mercury poisioning

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SaberToothedPie posted:

seafood, i love the feeling of slow mercury poisioning

seafood isnt a meat, see: catholicism

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

boy i just cant resist a big ol heapin plate of cock

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

turkey owns and op has obviously never had it cooked properly

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol just wanted to make that joke i actually voted beef

its whats for dinner idiot

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
shake hands with pork

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i wonder how bernie would vote

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like steaks mmm but I try to eat more chicken and pork because it's healthier

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TEAYCHES posted:

i wonder how bernie would vote

interesting thought hmmmmm.....

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
roast turkey is good poo poo when you live on sandwiches most of the time

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Matey posted:

interesting thought hmmmmm.....

i guess we can rule out pork >_<

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
ham is also very good

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I like cooking with all of those OP. But my favorite is making my husband an awesome steak that makes him "mmm" audibly at the first bite and ask me to make him a second :3:

Plus the fact that I put mustard and nutmeg on steaks would likely cause a literal lynching in gws. That's always fun.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The best is obviously 2 or more from the poll mixed together in sausage because more is better and you are doing a civic duty by eating off cuts, offal, and all the other junk meat that makes delicious sausage.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
salami you loving retard

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
beef is delicious, but i eat so, so many birds

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lot of ppl failing to vote for lamb itt

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I like cooking with all of those OP. But my favorite is making my husband an awesome steak that makes him "mmm" audibly at the first bite and ask me to make him a second :3:

Plus the fact that I put mustard and nutmeg on steaks would likely cause a literal lynching in gws. That's always fun.

Should learn to make him a good lamb. Lamb is basically steak that melts in your mouth.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
salami because i have the palate of a cockroach

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Pepperoni.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Xaris posted:

Should learn to make him a good lamb. Lamb is basically steak that melts in your mouth.

He's not a very big fan of lamb. He likes ground lamb alright but something about the texture of chops, shanks, etc- he just ain't into it. And it isn't me failing at lamb; we've had it out at some decent restaurants and it's just not his bag. Blows my mind too. My dad'll kill a man for the lamb chops I make him.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I can testify that this chicken noodle soup is pretty tasty:

http://www.food.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-noodle-soup-198707

Make sure you use wide egg noodles and measure out EXACTLY three cups. Don't just dump the whole bag in. Also I left out the salt and pepper (you can always add more) and used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken.

Basically crockpot recipes are the best because all you have to do is dump the ingredients in the pot and leave it alone for eight hours.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
fair enough. I have to say, lamb in NZ was the super loving bomb. I ate that almost all the time there (and Lamb Vindaloo owns bones). But I've had really lovely lamb in the US that makes me weary of buying/ordering it since its also kinda pricy here too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

bro what

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TEAYCHES posted:

lot of ppl failing to vote for lamb itt

gently caress off

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress off

gently caress you

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
These chicken tacos are pretty tasty. I used soy sauce instead of Worchester sauce and they came out great:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-tacos/

E: Use fresh-squeezed lemon juice, the pre-squeezed stuff from the store is all sugary.

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 1, 2015

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Chicken is objectively the worst because I have to take out the garbage immediately after eating it because even if it's just the packaging in there it starts to stink horribly right away

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
raw beef even smells delicious. its hosed up how much better beef is than other meats.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

He's not a very big fan of lamb. He likes ground lamb alright but something about the texture of chops, shanks, etc- he just ain't into it. And it isn't me failing at lamb; we've had it out at some decent restaurants and it's just not his bag. Blows my mind too. My dad'll kill a man for the lamb chops I make him.

divorce that idiot

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the produce manager's dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

• Locked thread