Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
chicken is my go-to protein of choice. tender & delicious, even if you have to be careful handling it because of dangerous bacteria
a favorite of the chinese, i love pork. it has a rich, savory flavor matched by no other meat
whether ground or steak or in a stew or on a burger, i love sinking my teeth into some beef
turkey is available year-round these days, and im glad of it, because i love dry breastmeat and gristle
the correct answer is lamb because its objectively the best tasting of all five
View Results

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Pancreas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
pork is the best, then beef, but i mostly eat chicken because it has the best protein/calorie ratio.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Oxtail soup

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Hey op . i like to buy chuck roast because that's my name. But more like, i ask my mom to buy it because she ultimately decides what gets cooked and what doesn't.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

chikn nuggets

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Single moms.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I make mean loving leg o lamb

naem
May 29, 2011

Beef curtain heh (sex)

naem
May 29, 2011

Laiiaadies BECAISE WOMEN ARE LESS THAN ME I WILL CONSIME YOU YOUA RE AN OBJECT TO ME I AM MORE THAN YOU YOU AR ELESS THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
i chomp a venison

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Any apart from Lamb.

That poo poo is nasty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nuggets are the minor league step up to the big league and get some tendies

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spud posted:

Any apart from Lamb.

That poo poo is nasty.

wrong

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lamb is good af in my pita wrap

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Nooner posted:

i don't know.... if i can't have exactly 14 nuggets every night i get very upset and scream and flail my arms

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How do you like them arranged and in what order do you eat them, this is important to me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
all the meat i buy comes in cans

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The meat that is behind the counter :unsmigghh:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Enfield posted:

all the meat i buy comes in cans

I bought Campbells meatballs when I was a student.

I had to shake the can to get the contents out and it just made a "fhloomp" noise as the entire contents flopped out onto the plate, still in a tin shape, just sat there wobbling slightly.

Reminded me of dog food, I had to chuck it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Frozen chicken thighs, boneless + skinless.
Canned chicken
Frozen cooked, declawed, deveined shrimp
Ground beef
Pork tenderloin
Pork shoulder/butt

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The USDA prime chuck they sell at costco sliced thin is amazing. 7 a pound too, which is insane. Look at that loving marbling.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I like beef, but eat turkey. Turkey is good as hell and I don't appreciate your misleading poll!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Nooner posted:

yea im with you bud. nuggets go in a kids meal tendies are served with dippin sauce and champagne for us grown motherfuckers eat my poo poo punk nuggeteatin bitch

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a big boy and i want tendies

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

and you have to smoke a cigar or blunt after eating some tendies meanwhile you have to eat candy cigarettes if you ate some nuggets

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Lamb is pretty good. Beef tastes like lamb when they are not force-fed corn, something they would never really eat when left to their own devices, but now makes up most of their diet due to subsidies from the corn industry, except for the few weeks before slaughter to try to get rid of the acidic cornflesh-taste.

Well, that's my meat story, thanks for reading!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
camel from the halal market

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

lamb owns

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

david... posted:

lamb owns

Tastes like ur mum's lamb curtains when she hasn't had a shave.

Seriously...

Lamb tastes like beef after a Goon has sweated over it for 2hrs.

It's horrifc.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

spud posted:

Seriously...

It's horrifc.

rude and wrong

SillyOldBag
Nov 6, 2009

if it aint swole then punch the tip and twist it

Wicker Man posted:

The meat that is behind the counter :unsmigghh:

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Pork chops bithc

feller
Jul 5, 2006

spud posted:

Seriously...

It's horrifc.

have you tried cooking it a lil?

but not too much

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

chicken and then beef, not fond of pork or lamb and I'm American so we don't get horse or dogs or whatever British people eat

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i only eat fresh caught fish - by myself, you're all part of the shittiest generation. generation can't harvest their own food.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Shrimp is awesome. Fried in butter, boiled with ramen, whatever.

Don't even devein it. Take in all the poop goodness.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Vegetable posted:

Shrimp is awesome. Fried in butter, boiled with ramen, whatever.

Don't even devein it. Take in all the poop goodness.

When i make salt and pepper shrimp I leave the shell and head on, they're what makes it great.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Nooner posted:

How do you like them arranged and in what order do you eat them, this is important to me

sorry i just saw this nugg talk

arrangement is important and depends on the eating schedule im admittedly a bit anal about; I must eat at 5 or if i miss that 8:30 or i get so upset and make loud screeching noises...

for an acceptable eating experience to occur if i eat at 5, 7 of the 14 niggets must be placed on the bottom of the plate (6 o'clock position) and the other 7 must be separated by the sauce area and ordered in a straight line like a train: the most powerful (biggest nugget) at the front as the engine and the other 5 for the cargo compartment and one for the rear unloading coupling

acceptable eating experience at 8:30 14 nuggets placed in the shape of a bit "S" (for sonic) and MUST curve around the top and bottom of the plate so as to use plate space most efficiently or i get really confused by the open plate space and get really upset and scream/whistle in this like hi-pitched way

i love nuggies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Candy
Oct 28, 2010
shredded cooked rotisserie chicken, the local grocery store sells it and it has like half the sodium of the costco shredded packs (which are good too)

otherwise anything kendelson's or boar's head

• Locked thread