Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

computer parts posted:

The Stranger really is a lot better than any of his other albums but there are still good parts in all of them.

Yeah The Stranger is full-on great & 52nd Street is pretty good. Everything else is OK to bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Naerasa posted:

I don't care if he hosed every hot girl in the world simultaneously, his music is still a chore to listen to.

i know, right? who gives a poo poo who he's hosed, his music fucks me in the ear with a frozen turd

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OMGVBFLOL posted:

actually i believe we disagree on this issue op

joe strummer > all other1970ies music mans
e: & 80ties too

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I love billy joel

me and the other 50 year old moms listen to his records while drinking wine

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
If you can't scream out the chorus to Zanzibar then I never really knew you.

RaDaMaNt
Apr 24, 2012
The Longest time is my favorite song by Billy Joel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_izt7vlJKM0

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7s8PHnCTGI

Billy Joel is kinda terrible. But I like some of his songs enough to listen to more than once.

Here he is serenading a homeless muppet with a deaf girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHC3M7KL2ns

Oscar gets in a pretty good burn at the start there.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Bill Posters posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7s8PHnCTGI
Billy Joel is kinda terrible. But I like some of his songs enough to listen to more than once.

quote:

Attila was the name of a band featuring a young Billy Joel. Joel was a member of a band called The Hassles;[1] he and the drummer, Jon Small, broke away from the Hassles and formed Attila in 1969.[1] The instrumentation was organ and drums,[1] with Joel also handling the bass lines with a keyboard, similar to the Doors' Ray Manzarek. Their creative partnership ended in 1970 when Joel ran off with Small's wife, Elizabeth,[2] although this did not end their collaborations, as Small produced Joel's Концерт video as well as the Live at Shea Stadium performance.

lol he cucked his drummer and still got him to produce some of his solo stuff

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

computer parts posted:

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness

....but it's better than drinking alone!

Why would you call a drink loneliness. that is the stupidest lyric.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rod Stewart imo

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Frijolero posted:

Rod Stewart imo

worst hair in the biz

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is this about that gream day boy?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Don't wake him up yet it's only august!! Haha!!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i know, right? who gives a poo poo who he's hosed, his music fucks me in the ear with a frozen turd

edgy opinion there lame-o

let me listen to my dad rock in peace

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

as a long islander i have to like him by law

Bobcats posted:

If you can't scream out the chorus to Zanzibar then I never really knew you.

true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ot2PCwGF-s

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
just another billy joel thread drivin thru the walls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

actually i believe we disagree on this issue op

joe strummer > all other1970ies music mans
e: & 80ties too

Joe Strummer was, indeed, probably the best thing from the 1970's. Don't forget that the Clash also generated the post-Clash Clash, as well as Big Audio, Big Audio Dynamite, and B.A.D.!

Love,
Vitalis

• Locked thread