Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garbage horse
Jul 31, 2015

lovin it

THE WHEEEL OF THE PIE KEEPS ON TUUUURNIIIIIN

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
What the gently caress is a squeezie

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Dominos is legit decent now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stuffed!!!!!!!!!

crust

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

JebanyPedal posted:

Stuffed!!!!!!!!!

crust

Tell me my friend; have you partaken of...the tuffed phust za?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thunder Moose posted:

Tell me my friend; have you partaken of...the tuffed phust za?

Yes

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Good man. :golfclap:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Dominos is cardboard with tomato sauce on it. They're doing very well in India because Indians think they're eating legit pizza.

My aunt is some extreme organic "foodie" and used take me to all of these fancy wood-fired brick oven pizza places with all the best ingredients and it's $25 for a medium pizza. I also went to Italy and ate fancy pizzas and street pizzas and whatever else they had.

Despite all of that... I'd throw it all to the dogs for a hot slice of Costco pizza. LOL.

garbage horse
Jul 31, 2015

lovin it
smh and lol if you arent scarfing down the finest east river pizza from east river, NY, NY.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Casio_knight posted:

ew 420 pies are terrible pies probably the worst pies.

they're ok. mrs macs are better

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Haier posted:

Despite all of that... I'd throw it all to the dogs for a hot slice of Costco pizza. LOL.

lovely pizza is it's own craving, I don't get dominos when I feel like a pizza, I get dominos when I feel like dog food

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Haier posted:

Dominos is cardboard with tomato sauce on it. They're doing very well in India because Indians think they're eating legit pizza.

My aunt is some extreme organic "foodie" and used take me to all of these fancy wood-fired brick oven pizza places with all the best ingredients and it's $25 for a medium pizza. I also went to Italy and ate fancy pizzas and street pizzas and whatever else they had.

Costco pizza is good. Dominos redid their menu with decent ingredients (at least in the US) a few years ago and is nice now.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Doobie stuff the crust

This is a Dominos

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i'm mad because you guys keep posting that picture from australian dominos even though everyone knows that other countries always have weird fast food. dominos isn't good but it gets the job done, especially there aren't really any good local pizza places around.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

corpuscollossus posted:

You can tell that 420 pizza place is powered by innovation

is there any pizza places where i can get weed in my pizza now? i'd pay top dollar for pizza that made me high and wish to eat more pizza

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is the only way i get fresh authentic italian pizzas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lxiU8eLM

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Dominos is a legit good option if you live in one of those loving small-town America wastelands that have NO good real pizza shops whatsoever

I grew up in NY, eating NYC pizza, and out of all the garbage chains I've been forced to endure since moving Dominos is probably the closest. Still off by a mile but when you're stuck between that and Hungry Howies :shrug:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Rutibex posted:

this is the only way i get fresh authentic italian pizzas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lxiU8eLM

Let's Pizzer

wanna eat that pizzer

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

how can they call the pizza in the op a lovechild when it was obviously forged in the flames of hatred?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

calling food "authentic" is the dumbest wannabe bullshit and betrays a total cluelessness about whichever kind of food you're talking about

like, if you can't articulate what you're talking about more than "but its real!!" then youre a literal child. why don't you use "good" as a modifier while you're at it. "hey i want some pizza. some good pizza" oh okthat really clears things up you drooling retard

if you are an adult who can string a sentence together you would say something like "italian style" or "wood fired" or "thin crust" or any of the other traits that would be remembered and articulated by anyone with a cognitive ability higher than a seagull

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

"i want some good authentic mexican food"

that can mean like seven different kinds of cuisine you dipshit dumbfuck

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

OMGVBFLOL posted:

"i want some good authentic mexican food"

that can mean like seven different kinds of cuisine you dipshit dumbfuck

Especially if you use Mexican in place of Hispanic

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i get mad at food

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Thunder Moose posted:

Dominos is legit decent now.

which is funny because domino's going "back to the basics" would be them going back to their cardboard-esque pizzas of the 80s and 90s

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i get mad at food

oh you'll fit in well here

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSgr37DOZQ

hot pockets are farm raised by hand on a diet of pate and cognac and are only harvested once they've given written consent to be consumed

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

garbage horse posted:

THE WHEEEL OF THE PIE KEEPS ON TUUUURNIIIIIN

You DO know where you'll be tomorrow, though

At Rite Aid
Getting laxatives
Cause constipation
From the cheese

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
I was watching a show on PBS about obesity and while she was talking to the camera she was ordering domino's.... off of the internet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

What is that man doing to his Pie Bites?! :eyepop:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FourNTwenty.cx

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

logical phalluses posted:

i'm mad because you guys keep posting that picture from australian dominos even though everyone knows that other countries always have weird fast food. dominos isn't good but it gets the job done, especially there aren't really any good local pizza places around.

EXCUSE YOU that's Australian Pizza Hut. They even 'in a relationship'ed Four 'N Twenty on Facebook as part of their social media campaign, while feeling shame for their love for each other. Yes, even the companies responsible felt embarrassed by this thing from Day One. In their ads. On purpose.

And then the pie company demanded a paternity (pie-ternity?) test for the crust, I poo poo you all not.

...$3 surcharge, too.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Four (Wink-loving-wink) N' twenty.

JUST SAY FO TWENTY LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

circ dick soleil posted:

This just leaves so many unanswered questions.

Not nearly as many as this.

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
'Authentic italian' is weird too because pizza, as the entire planet understands the food item, is an american invention.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you live in suburban hell and dominos is the only delivery option

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
When I heard this the other day I was wondering if it meant they were ditching their gross looking chicken bowl pasta abortions and all their other gimmick foods.

Usually I'm the rear end in a top hat that talks poo poo in the monthly lil Caesars thread cause that stuff if pretty decent for $5. Yet somehow at 5.99 or whatever dominios charges the pizza is utter garbage.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
OH YES WE DID

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp

Cyberball 2072 posted:

When I heard this the other day I was wondering if it meant they were ditching their gross looking chicken bowl pasta abortions and all their other gimmick foods.

Usually I'm the rear end in a top hat that talks poo poo in the monthly lil Caesars thread cause that stuff if pretty decent for $5. Yet somehow at 5.99 or whatever dominios charges the pizza is utter garbage.

for an extra dollar you can get their pan pizza and its way better. Like solidly in the "good pizza" territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
didnt dominos try this poo poo like last year? they said "ok we know our pizzas are bad so we're making good pizzas starting now"

• Locked thread