Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God that was boring. Watt is a monster but we knew that.

That's really all I've got to say. Deangelo hall thinking he's still relevant was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Most people thought hall had retired sooooooo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

bhsman posted:

Are people still upset about Watt poking fun at a divisional rival's QB?

It's more his general hypocrisy and lying than anything.

And it's less upset and more "what a tool".

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

How did you not get that from my ninja edit of your original question?

edit: to clarify, we're all disappointed that he is a goober, because we had hoped he would be a rad dude.

Pretty much this.

You need to focus on your post quality a bit more, perhaps a trip to a deserted Cabin with no frills will set you right.

Edit lol I just realized you're on quite the jj watt crusade this thread.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 18, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

bhsman posted:

I mean, I understand Swearinger is gone so you need another Texans to irrationally dislike.

Watts just a toolbag but an overall amazing player with a good heart, at least. Swearinger was just a cheap shotting shithead. Not even CLOSE.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Well rightly so, JJ is cool and good unlike the dickbag dirty player who isn't as good yet your team just paid more money for :colbert:

THUNDERDOME

I'd trade you watt for Suh immediately don't remind me of this dark fact

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

You know, it would be cool if someone could actually give an example other than "dude's a toolbag hur dur". Taking the selfie over mettenberger's inert corpse doesn't count cuz that was cool as gently caress.

Ive seriously said it. Hes a liar and a hypocrite. He lied about that cabin in the woods thing, which, who really cares what you do when training? You deserve some egg like $50,000 chamber, dude. Have at it.

Then there was him having selfies but that was kinda lame. It's just his attitude kinda described in the Texans articles about Watt. It's likely irrational, just like the people disliking Tebow thing (for example)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cushing is the best kind of douchebag haha. Yes. I get the feeling hes going to make this interesting at least

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

I never thought the cabin thing was actually serious but I could see a rational human being getting really mad over it. You must really hate Suh, a guy who has actually intentionally tried to hurt other people, right?

Dont take this so seriously man

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hopkins is awesome

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You son of a bitch. You just had to undercut all of our incoming jokes, didn't you?!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If he doesn't belichick beats him.

I can't wait for that overrated coaching tree to just disappear.

Luckily the Texans have awesome guys I like so far like Hopkins. Dude is hilarious and doesn't care, which is an awesome contrast to a walking douchebag like Cushing.

From one end "I realized I wasn't a chick" to the other "I'm thinking of getting a man purse with a little dog"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Cushing picking on Vrabels son owned and you know it

Oh Id love for that Dbag to be in a fins uniform dont get me wrong

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Oh so you didn't watch him play last season

Oh I thought he was really good but constantly injured, you know, like most of Miami's big named players

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

bhsman posted:

Is a coaching tree overrated if people keep saying how bad it is?

Hmm.

Touche.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sweet lord JJ Watt is just amazing at everything

And that Texan walking over to meet Peyton Manning was absolutely adorable

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

Cushing is literally a girl hating, roid head who shoves and shoulder checks random teammates trying to start fights.

Yeah what the gently caress is going on there? I noticed he constantly seems to do it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

Tom Brady is the friendly janitor that let's nc-17 hang out in the closet with him where they play games till PE is over.

If you thought the ball boy deflating Brady's balls in less than 90 seconds wait til you see what NC-17 does in 60

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
DJ Swearinger is busy drowning puppies in the lake behind school

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Well Swearinger isn't a Texan anymore :shrug: Not sure what this has to do with Hard Knocks High Class of 2015

It was hard to think of a Texan doing something evil outside of Cushing so maybe I had to use a former one so why don't u shut up t:mad:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

JJ Watt gets caught sucking a guys dick but it was just a joke

It's only not gay if the guy now sucks JJs. Or is that only on South Park

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ryan Mallet looks like a legitimate junkie holy poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Charles James is just absolutely amazing

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah I've often wondered what it would look like if you put a guy who would kill it in intramural flag football on the field with NFL caliber athletes and looks like I found out.

He just looked completely lost.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Labhart is completely terrible. Come on man.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

bhsman posted:

Calm down?

Oh yeah I'm really losing my cool over here thanks for the breather

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

PrinceRandom posted:

Ez, however, will.

He looks pretty good but Hard Knocks has a way of making long shots look good. Look at miamis season with Chris Hogan who was all measurables and nicknamed 7/11. Dude had no prayer.

Which is why last night looked sad. That dude had no prayer. Three picks thrown his way in a single practice? Phew. Throw in his miserable measurables and the fact they let him play one series as a blocker at the end of the game... Dude was clearly not even on the same level as 3rd stringers. Good for him sticking with it though.

Sorry I would write more but I'm turning green and about to smash things, for whatever reason

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoa Chiche chill out. Dont fly off the handle like that.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You have got the absolute weirdest boner for me.

And yeah if only the team kept Andre Johnson around... scrubs like him around then maybe he'd have a real shot at the roster!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Like not even kidding, Labhart in that episode didn't even look like he was being considered for the first string of banging his wife

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

bhsman posted:

Says the guy that started this by reading my post incorrectly. :v: I see things haven't changed by the time you posted this one, either.

Yeah Im the one who started this. Certainly wasn't your insane homerism. Not at all. That doesn't even make sense because you double downed on your awful opinion and didn't expect rational fans to correct you. It happens.

You're the labhart of posting.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Have you ever considered...

Just maybe...

Calm down?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No but for real, lol. You are back pedaling at such an impressive rate, you have a better chance of making the Texans than he does.

bhsman posted:

He might've had a chance if we hadn't tried to revamp the receiver corps this year in Dre's absence;

Pretty hard not to comprehend that. And now we can move on.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 3, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Pron on VHS posted:

lol there really is some joe dipshit Texans poster melting down over Labhart in this thread, that's awesome

I'm so happy footballs back. I can't stop laughing.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

at least one. At least! It's so many that I can barely count it! Aaaaaaaattttt leeeeeeeeaassssssssttt one PM specifically about CRAZY. And his opinions. At least one PM. Maybe more?! WHO KNOWS?!?! but there is AT LEAST one PM specifically regarding this discussion topic. That's right, at least one TFF poster has taken the time to write BHSMAN, personally, to commiserate. At least. He's still scrolling through that private message. When he's done he will find out how many more have come forward, but for now at least one has. PMs are >/=1. At least.

How did I miss this in not only his post but your response Hahahaha

TFF is honestly a laugh track right now. I can't stop laughing at several threads. Thank you all.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
[

But back to the Texans who will actually see a roster spot -

If that bad rear end James dude makes the team is it strict utility or is he actually making an argument as a corner?

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Sep 3, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Can he catch? I just love how they are running him through the absolute ringer, making him play iron man football - and he just does it with a huge smile

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Do you mean catch as a WR, or like to receive punts and kickoffs? I feel like if he could do either of the latter they'd have shown it on the show by now, as for playign WR there's no way in hell he could crack that, even moreso than CB. Too many WR options right now. Hell, five of the spots are already set in stone and you have like 6 guys fighting for the last spot that may not even exist if they decide to just roll with 5 WRs

Just curious if he has third down back ability. There's no chance he's a running back type blocker.

I dunno, I'm really pulling for him. His charisma is off the charts.

I'm officially about to watch a Texans preseason game (when miamis on commercial) via stream to watch a 4th string RB/CB play holy god I have issues

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

PrinceRandom posted:

CJ on camera knows that being a successful ufda is hard as gently caress. Labhart just wanted to chill around a NFL camp and heck, I do too

CJ was the guy asking Watt for advice, right? Or was that EZ?

Genius whoever it was. Don't be too scared to ask the superstar how the gently caress he does it, because it's not simply athletic prowess. Guys with his athletic ability exist and suck (See Dion Jordan, That big white DE in Cinci, that busy from OSU)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami signed EZ to their practice squad.

• Locked thread