Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Daric posted:

JJ stopped in and ate at my old restaurant way on the Northwest side last night. He sat in the banquet room by himself so he could eat in peace. No idea what he was doing way out here though.

Looking for a new cabin in the woods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

sportsgenius86 posted:

Charles James is my favorite football player

His bit with Erin Andrews...guy is just so happy to be there.

CaptainYesterday posted:

That WAS a touchdown, BTW.

It totally was, not sure what moving hands around has to do with anything since he wasn't even on the ground yet.

Cavauro posted:

i mean we're already winning but let's win it... more

Savage for team captain.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Charles James playing CB against Hopkins in the HOU v. BAL divisional game that decides who advances to the playoffs. Final play of the game, Savage throws a long arcing pass to the corner of the end zone. Hopkins leaps into the air to grab the ball, Charles James pushes Hopkins out of bounds. The pass is incomplete, a turnover on downs. Charles James rips his socks off and throws them on Hopkins prone body, its the same pair of socks that Rick Smith had on his table during their final phone call.

Rabble fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 9, 2015

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

bhsman posted:

Not to stop you mid-:fap: but Savage is on IR this year.

The whole year!?!

Fine...Hoyer throws the ball, but now there's a 50% chance of pick 6.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I'd watch a watt/Cushing buddy cop show

Vince wilfork is the commissioner.

• Locked thread