Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

there is only one soap and it is dr. bronner's magic soap

great as shampoo too

Actually yah, I'll concede, Dr. Bronners is the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huSicfeTc6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
About a week after an ex moved out I threw away the big fluffy scrubbing thing left behind in the shower. About a day later a new one showed up. Turns out the luffa belonged to my male roommate and not the woman that moved out. After that I lost all respect for him cause those things are queer as a two dollar bill.

Last time I saw Dr. Bonner's it belonged to a trust fund hippy roommate so now when I see that stuff I think of insincerity.

• Locked thread