Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
its bad op

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
never on the first date

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
People should be angrier in this thread :mad:

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
theres not a clitoris's chance in Africa of people falling for your troll thread

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
If you like smegma go with the gross looking uncircumcised. As a straight cis male id much rather suck on a circumsised penis

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wish people could post the facts instead of getting emotional about their cheesey ant eater dicks and freaky mushroom penises so that I could form an impartial opinion about whether removing a chunk of a child who won't be able to consent to it for exactly 18 years' penis is okay or not.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

If you like smegma go with the gross looking uncircumcised. As a straight cis male id much rather suck on a circumsised penis

the puffy ring of scar tissue is erotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
When I think of uncut dicks this is what I imagine:

• Locked thread