Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Stickied threads are like level 1, like the baby game version of something awful, qtiyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

sticky? like keyboard goop?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ya suck my butthole please desperate please I need the butt suction oooooo feel good on the little starfish of my bunger suck suck

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Ya suck my butthole please desperate please I need the butt suction oooooo feel good on the little starfish of my bunger suck suck

that's harrassment and it's not okay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bashful nerd bashes bitch

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Bashful nerd bashes bitch

this is a thread for discussing how you don't read stickied threads; not a thread for you to post harrassing butt sex messages for your personal beat off pleasure :frogout:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You want to wash wang, or watch Wang wash wang.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
sometimes I click them before they sticky but never after

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The mods and people who vote know what's good

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
what if the thread I clicked gets stickyed later?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

amityville anus posted:

what if the thread I clicked gets stickyed later?

Then you need to immediately announce that in the thread so that the people who start reading it afterwards know that they are scrub rear end bitches who need a mod to hold their hand.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i read the rules thread whenever possible to keep myself on the straight and narrow

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Stickied thread are always boring baby tier garbage like ms paint threads and rules threads. Totally safe to ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Enfield posted:

i read the rules thread whenever possible to keep myself on the straight and narrow

t..his!

• Locked thread