Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

non stop farting, snipiung, burping and grinding against people thats how i roll )on public trandsport(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

aka just like the US except they're called states and it doesn't apply to the irrelevant flyover middle of the country

In Germany even little cities like Dresden & Nuremberg have better transportation infrastructure than much larger cities in the US. Plus you can hop on the intercity train and go somewhere else for pretty drat cheap. Maybe the trick is to just be so lovely your whole country gets bombed flat & then you can rebuild sensibly. We're well on the way!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

aka just like the US except they're called states and it doesn't apply to the irrelevant flyover middle of the country

paging jagister

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

When the cabin is dark during a long haul flight, i enjoy opening the window shutter and blinding everyone nearby with beaming white light

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ratjaculation posted:

When the cabin is dark during a long haul flight, i enjoy opening the window shutter and blinding everyone nearby with beaming white light

I do the opposite when a kid next to me is straining to look out the window during landing.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
lol if you don't own your own jumbo jet and have everything plated with gold

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Clemocracy posted:

Car
1. Hop in car
2.Drive the 5 minutes to grocery store
3.Hop in car
4.Drive 5 minutes home.

Feet
1. Walk to store.
2. Get groceries.
3. Walk home.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Proposition Joe posted:

Feet
1. Walk to store.
2. Get groceries.
3. Walk home.

Elapsed time: 4.5 hrs

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Proposition Joe posted:

Feet
1. Walk to store.
2. Get groceries.
3. Walk home.

Enjoy all 10 lbs of food you can can carry with the cold poo poo getting warm and your meat going bad because it took you 25 min to walk back home holding four bags.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
lol if your not badman enough to pull off sitting on the back seats op i bet you sit at the front and talk to the driver

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Arkanomen posted:

Enjoy all 10 lbs of food you can can carry with the cold poo poo getting warm and your meat going bad because it took you 25 min to walk back home holding four bags.

I think he lives in one of those urban renewal things with an organic whole foods outlet at the first level of his condo tower.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Applewhite posted:

Elapsed time: 4.5 hrs
lol what a country

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Hi I live within a 20 minute walk of a grocery store

-- a relatively small percentage of Americans

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skeleton Ape posted:

Hi I live within a 20 minute walk of a grocery store

-- a relatively small percentage of Americans

I sprint when I get ice creame or frozen premade meals. Sprint being relative, and some breaks in there too.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Shirley Crabtree posted:

lol if your not badman enough to pull off sitting on the back seats op i bet you sit at the front and talk to the driver

Drivers need friends too

I do the same in planes sometimes forcefully

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
during rush hour on the nyc subway, i only ever give up my seat to old women (and maybe a pregnant teenager). anybody else? tough poo poo. i don't care how much you glare and passive-aggressively sigh and act like your tuckered out from a long day of getting your hair did.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hate it when women take their breasts on the subway. like get a fuckin mastectomy before you get on the train, ur womanspreading and not leaving enough space for other innocent passengers

i bet if i accidently brush up against your inconsiderate breasts youre gonna scream rape too huh

women suck

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
gently caress all notions of ettiquette do whatever comes naturally self conscious baby twat op

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ignore nude crazies on the BART:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTeaEL5xSII

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Shirley Crabtree posted:

lmbo for buying into the antiquated concept of sitting the back means you're a cool person. Sitting in the front and talking to the driver is probably the most rebellious thing you can do on a bus. There is a big sign and everything that says don't talk to the driver but I don't give a single heck, for I am a cool dude!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
always take your shoes off on flights

thankfully my most recent flight, just a few days ago, the guy next to me took his shoes off first, giving me implicit permission to do so!!

NEVER give up your seat fo rpregnant old fat ladies

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

also i brushed butts with a chick in the aisle trying to get to/from the bathroom, hooooooooly moly

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Clemocracy posted:

trip to grocery store

Public transport
1.Walk to busstop
2.Wait awhile for bus to come
3. Take longer to get to busstop sort of near grocery store
4.Surrounded by smelly mentally ill people
5. Get groceries
6. Walk to bus stop
7. Wait at bus stop for bus to come
8. Take longer to get to busstop sort of near where you live
9. Surrounded by mentally ill people too unwell to have a drivers license.
10. home

All that is assuming nothing goes wrong.

Car
1. Hop in car
3.Hop in car
4.Drive 5 minutes home.

man isn'tbeing poor fun as all heck? gosh i love it

thank god i can afford a bicycle

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

nomadologique posted:

man isn'tbeing poor fun as all heck? gosh i love it

thank god i can afford a bicycle

but where do you put your 3lb tubs of cheese puffs from costco? - fats itt

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

bwahaha i thought bitches only fell over themselves in horror movies

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
whats the proper way to ask a woman on public transport if its okay if you let your dick out to breathe

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

huskarl_marx posted:

whats the proper way to ask a woman on public transport if its okay if you let your dick out to breathe

Trace its outline with your fingers while waggling your eyebrows at her. You'll know if she's down.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
some fat chick on the subway asked a guy for his seat. she was like "im disabled" he was like "no, youre just fat."

i lol'd.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Jukeboxblues posted:

lmbo for buying into the antiquated concept of sitting the back means you're a cool person. Sitting in the front and talking to the driver is probably the most rebellious thing you can do on a bus. There is a big sign and everything that says don't talk to the driver but I don't give a single heck, for I am a cool dude!

that's patriarchy for you

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxrkiPhCQM

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Roy posted:

poppin my arm on the window like a trucker

bitches on both sides, i'm manspreading like a motherfucker

bust more rhymes plz

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
If you see anyone transgressing these utterly insane prescriptions of etiquette whip out your smartphone and name+shame them forever on social media.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
FINISH HER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wut2cb2dGqA

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

drowningidiot posted:

bust more rhymes plz

nope, that was my white guy over 25 rapping quota for 2015

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The MAX tells you the etiquette over the speaker in English and Spanish. It even tells you where the doors are located. TriMet: Bringing Portland into the future. (star shoots across screen)

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Clemocracy posted:

trip to grocery store

Car
1. Hop in car
3.Hop in car
4.Drive 5 minutes home.

You forgot to actually buy groceries, dummy.

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp

gleebster posted:

You forgot to actually buy groceries, dummy.

i've saved so much time I like to make 5 practice runs to the grocery store just to put myself in the bus users shoes for a while. Keeps me humble

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPyN6IK1tM&feature=youtu.be&t=305

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I own a car but only really use it if it's more than an hours walk or I need to carry more poo poo than I could do on foot. Driving is for hicks and teenagers.

A good trick is to live somewhere close to your city's center so all conceivable services are within walking distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
If you have to pee, wait til the subway train makes it to a stop so you can pee into the gap between the platform and the tracks

• Locked thread