Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

and now there's a small rip in the space time continuum

I called the Clinique scientists and they're on the way I hope they get here soon

maybe they can do something about the black hole that formed in my kitchen last week after I put water in the French press before I added coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

I must have set a precedent for the whole day because I was just making a pb&j and spread the jelly on first :mad:

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One time I was really tired and I threw the fabric sheet into the washer and then out of nowhere there was an eternal line of possible me's throwing all possible things into all possible washers stretching out into all eleven dimensions.

Miss Psychosis

You hosed up! You hosed the gently caress up!

Lil Cunty

now I've got a black hole and also I've summoned a demon in there

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jimi Changa posted:

now I've got a black hole and also I've summoned a demon in there

Mondays, amirite?

XyloJW
do what i do with peanut butter and jelly and premix them in a bowl before putting them on the bread

do that with eyeliner and mascara too

saboten

i put jam on a scone before the cream and cumt hasnt spoke to me since

thank u bacalou

Miss Psychosis

XyloJW posted:

do what i do with peanut butter and jelly and premix them in a bowl before putting them on the bread

You're a child.

XyloJW
how's the demon's mascara though?

saboten

and i ate that fucker like a sandiwch., deal with it

thank u bacalou

Lil Cunty

Miss Psychosis posted:

You hosed up! You hosed the gently caress up!

I know he keeps chanting this and also jeering about the time I got shampoo and conditioner mixed up in the shower and was immediately reincarnated as a fern leaf

ty crap

ty landy

XyloJW

Miss Psychosis posted:

You're a child.

i like what they did here, so you get the full flavor profile in every bite. the texture of the peanut butter still comes through without overpowering the jelly at any point. it really speaks to the consistency of a chef that they can achieve this using just simple, good ingredients

Lil Cunty

XyloJW posted:

on top of everything else I'm dealing with this morning you want me to get pinkeye too

ty crap

ty landy

Miss Psychosis

Jimi Changa posted:

I know he keeps chanting this and also jeering about the time I got shampoo and conditioner mixed up in the shower and was immediately reincarnated as a fern leaf

I'm the whale, you're the fern. The posting dynamic makes sense to me now.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

[subaurally murmuring to myself as i read the thread torture] boy do i ever know that feel

bog pixie

put the virtual reality helmet on before my glasses, thats how i know this world is fake

Lil Cunty

bog pixie posted:

put the virtual reality helmet on before my glasses, thats how i know this world is fake

you just gave me a brilliant idea to turn this day around

ty crap

ty landy

treasure bear

the anomaly...

Lil Cunty

just switched my contact lenses around and now every thread is funny

thanks big pixie <3

ty crap

ty landy

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You're a renegade jimi.

----------------

drilldo squirt

You're out of control!

----------------

Lil Cunty

I've been researching this phenomenon and apparently the first documented case occurred in 1979, when eating pudding before meat resulted in pink floyd

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ok, you can do this. pants, then underwear, then shoes, then socks...OH, GOD DAMMIT

saboten

i put socks on first this morning and looked like an idiot for minutes

thank u bacalou

Lil Cunty

*put socks on first*

*stares stupidly at leggings for several minutes*

*the minutes turn to hours, the hours days, the days years, the years centuries*

ty crap

ty landy

drilldo squirt

At the end of time where there is no more light or warmth God looks down on the ruin of his creation and sees jimi wearing socks, Our Lord God then says, " You look like a clown."

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

XyloJW posted:

That's illegal

fuck. marry. t-rex

XyloJW posted:

i like what they did here, so you get the full flavor profile in every bite. the texture of the peanut butter still comes through without overpowering the jelly at any point. it really speaks to the consistency of a chef that they can achieve this using just simple, good ingredients

You're under arrest

treasure bear

Jimi Changa posted:

*put socks on first*

*stares stupidly at leggings for several minutes*

*the minutes turn to hours, the hours days, the days years, the years centuries*

drilldo squirt posted:

At the end of time where there is no more light or warmth God looks down on the ruin of his creation and sees jimi wearing socks, Our Lord God then says, " You look like a clown."

fuck. marry. t-rex

*mad scientist mashing into glob of peanut butter and jelly with a pestle*

Lil Cunty

me: forgive me father for i have sinned; its been like 12 years since my last confession

priest: welcome back, child. what do you confess?

me: i'm a real poo poo. i think mean thoughts about people all the time

priest: no worries, the lord does not find sin in thought

me: sometimes i help people just to feel good about myself

priest: srsly nbd, the church has no official stance on altruism

me: i put my socks on before i put my underwear on, last tuesday

*pope francis breaks the confessional door down with a flamethrower*

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

drilldo squirt

What retard doesn't just spread each on one piece of toast then put them together?

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

What retard doesn't just spread each on one piece of toast then put them together?

also wrong. smh

drilldo squirt

Jimi Changa posted:

me: forgive me father for i have sinned; its been like 12 years since my last confession

priest: welcome back, child. what do you confess?

me: i'm a real poo poo. i think mean thoughts about people all the time

priest: no worries, the lord does not find sin in thought

me: sometimes i help people just to feel good about myself

priest: srsly nbd, the church has no official stance on altruism

me: i put my socks on before i put my underwear on, last tuesday

*pope francis breaks the confessional door down with a flamethrower*

From those flames people hear inhumane screams giving bad advice on makeup application.

----------------

drilldo squirt

It's pro tier actually, maybe step up your game enough where you can recognize it?

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I eat cooked macaroni with cheese chasers. is this bad?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

XyloJW

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

thoughtfully put a spoonful of jelly into the food processor, use a knife to paddle 2 gobs of peanut butter in next, put the lid on the processor, turn it on, sigh, and lay down in the middle of the kitchen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog

idiot, time next order right the in things doing try

• Locked thread