Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
This exact same poo poo wrap is in like 3 different + threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

are those mouldly slices of eggplants or what the gently caress??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tony Homo posted:

This exact same poo poo wrap is in like 3 different + threads.

its a good wrap why do you have to say hurtful things

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
what kind of frat fag still drinks out of their frat mug when they're out of college though

and i know demonchanizer is out of college because his frat bros would def. haze him for eating such a faggy lame pita if he wasn't

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

The Saurus posted:

what kind of frat fag still drinks out of their frat mug when they're out of college though

and i know demonchanizer is out of college because his frat bros would def. haze him for eating such a faggy lame pita if he wasn't

Sigma Nu is an anti-hazing frat FYI.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gently caress it, hittin the halal truck for dinner, totally feelin some lamb and falafel over rice with tzatziki sauce and maybe a gyro to toss in the fridge and eat as a lil midnight snacker whilst browsin the forums

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

gently caress it, hittin the halal truck for dinner, totally feelin some lamb and falafel over rice with tzatziki sauce and maybe a gyro to toss in the fridge and eat as a lil midnight snacker whilst browsin the forums

:hellyeah:

that sounds like serious good dinner plan

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Demonachizer posted:

Sigma Nu is an anti-hazing frat FYI.

thats how faggy that pita is. it would cause the entire frat to do a 180 on their hazing policy immediately

Gatekeeper posted:

what the gently caress, are you greek or muslim bro? pick one, those two things don't mix

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This is stupid rear end sandwich is showing up all over GBS for reasons I don't understand and it's driving me crazy!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chomp8645 posted:

This is stupid rear end sandwich is showing up all over GBS for reasons I don't understand and it's driving me crazy!!!

crazy with hunger I bet!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Saurus posted:

what the gently caress, are you greek or muslim bro? pick one, those two things don't mix

the truck sells both, i eat both, picking is for simple people who don't appreciate flavitudes (flavor multitudes, just a lil portmanteau i made up right now)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
tomorrow i am going to get a burrito and horchata

i am thinking carnitas but i have got carnitas a lot of times so maybe i will get kooky and try something different ??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

the truck sells both, i eat both, picking is for simple people who don't appreciate flavitudes (flavor multitudes, just a lil portmanteau i made up right now)

??

flavoritude = aflavor attitude = wtf ?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

“We shared one of their Wax Moth Larvae Tacos which was presented on an organic blue corn tortilla with pickled red onions and queso fresco.” in 3 reviews

san fuckcisco!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nomadologique posted:

i am thinking carnitas but i have got carnitas a lot of times so maybe i will get kooky and try something different ??

loving nice i got a carnitas burrito last friday. I originally was going to get a deli sandwich, but i \couldnt find the restaurant in the complex so i just got the burrito it was killer good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

nomadologique posted:

??

flavoritude = aflavor attitude = wtf ?

i definitely cop a bit of a flavoritude when discussing my halal truck experiences
i take it very seriously

all of life is one very cool long norm macdonald joke except for the halal truck

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

nomadologique posted:

excellent decisions taking place in this post btw, i like where your head is at bud

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

so cultural

i cant even begin to think what id have to do to swpl one-up this

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Nooner posted:

holy poo poo i bet that was a good lunch!

Ha ha I get it this is the punchline. It's like when you have a bunch of different dudes prank call somebody's house asking for Denton Buchanan and then you call them and say you're Denton Buchanan and has there been any calls for you.

One time I had Ramen noodles with bug larva in it, but it wasn't because it was a fancy high end place where you pay extra to have your eggplant sandwich garnished with bug larva, it was some 25-cent Ramen noodles I got at the grocery outlet and then left in the back of the cupboard for six months.

Vin BioEthanol posted:

so cultural

i cant even begin to think what id have to do to swpl one-up this

Make first contact with an alien race and then eat lunch at Space Base Procyon Alpha or whatever the gently caress and take pictures of your lunch.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I aeight three burritos, still pretty hungry tbqh, should've had four I guess :shrug:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

btw that's not eggplant that's this stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachyrhizus_erosus

jicama aka mexican turnip

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

another image "FOR REFERENCE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Tony Homo posted:

This exact same wrap is in like 3 different + threads.

this was in the things to at disney thread. It looks delicious, but I just think this is stolen lunch valor.

• Locked thread