Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i cooked a steak and then put it in an italian bread with some sundried tomatoes and a good cheddar cheese and tangy mayonnaise and some fresh guac and a dash of peter luger steak sauce and washed it down with coconut water and blueberry lemonade mixed together so yeah im just l'ing my b off at your pitiful "lunch" sorry demonachizer you're a great dude and i love ya but wtf even is that garbage lunch of yours? it looks like something my grandma would make, because my grandma is dead and sucks at making lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ghaz posted:

lol if you didnt have cigarettes and 4 mugs of sweet tea for lunch today and every day

if you don't have fresh steaks for making big steak heroes like me, this is a very acceptable substitute and still better than that petting zoo food our mutual pal the op claims to have eaten (i don't know if i even believe him)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

i found out we have 3 omaha steak packs in our work freezer that we forgot to give to customers for a promotion. guess what im having for the next 3 nights :smug:

i can guess night one but what about nights two and three?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

or maybe i could have some sort of gbs contest..... :raise:

holy poo poo....

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

all I had were some store brand honey roasted peanuts

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

do they roast them and then apply the honey or is the honey there for the roasting and does it even matter?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

IS THAT BUGS GROSS

my friend pretends to eat fancy food so instagram will think hes cool and the other day he fried up some bugs, silkworm pupae, and they were terrible just as i expected and he couldnt eat more than two before he got sick (i had like five because im not a coward like him) but he still put a picture on instragams with a caption like "i am extremely cultured" and it got so many likes :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

gently caress it, hittin the halal truck for dinner, totally feelin some lamb and falafel over rice with tzatziki sauce and maybe a gyro to toss in the fridge and eat as a lil midnight snacker whilst browsin the forums

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The Saurus posted:

what the gently caress, are you greek or muslim bro? pick one, those two things don't mix

the truck sells both, i eat both, picking is for simple people who don't appreciate flavitudes (flavor multitudes, just a lil portmanteau i made up right now)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

nomadologique posted:

??

flavoritude = aflavor attitude = wtf ?

i definitely cop a bit of a flavoritude when discussing my halal truck experiences
i take it very seriously

all of life is one very cool long norm macdonald joke except for the halal truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

nomadologique posted:

tomorrow i am going to get a burrito and horchata

i am thinking carnitas but i have got carnitas a lot of times so maybe i will get kooky and try something different ??

excellent decisions taking place in this post btw, i like where your head is at bud

• Locked thread