Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
like its come on for only the second time now for me and is just horrible, like raymond is less grating

i keep getting urges to call airlines and see if they'll let me fly with my oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's an interesting opinion you got there

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Actually it's pretty good

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
just stopped at the local bobs burgers and got one of these, trying to stay healthy

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Vin BioEthanol? worst poster ever?

no, i am

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It is nowhere near as bad as "Everybody Hates Raymond." Ray Romano irritates the hell out of me at the best of times.

I'd say the worst show that a lot of people inexplicably like is "The Big Bang Theory," which is an oversaturated unfunny anti-intellectual piece of utter crap.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

OP with the hot take of the century in this thread.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It's the new simpsons.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

It is nowhere near as bad as "Everybody Hates Raymond." Ray Romano irritates the hell out of me at the best of times.

I'd say the worst show that a lot of people inexplicably like is "The Big Bang Theory," which is an oversaturated unfunny anti-intellectual piece of utter crap.

bazooper

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

CaptainSarcastic posted:

it's not inexplicable at all it's easily digestable and appeals to the lowest common denominator

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Lucky Guy posted:

Vin BioEthanol? worst poster ever?

no, i am

same

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's not very good OP.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Anthing that Reddit rubs up against has to be inherently flawed and plebian by its nature.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Pitdragon posted:

it's not inexplicable at all it's easily digestable and appeals to the lowest common denominator

Big Bang is a well constructed sitcom. That's not saying it's a good show or funny, but it has all the proper elements of a sitcom so it does well with the "stupid American" demographic.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

popular thing is bad

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

What do goons like

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V638eAp7QFc

if you don't laugh then i don't know whats wrong with you

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
It's a loving great show and the OP is a literal down syndrome baby

Vermin Tanager
Jul 2, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

... "The Big Bang Theory," which is an oversaturated unfunny anti-intellectual piece of utter crap.

It's okay if you don't "get" the jokes. Calm down. Have some milk and cookies.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I hear making one of your characters YELL OUT EVERY LINE is a recipe for guaranteed hilarity

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

BiohazrD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V638eAp7QFc

if you don't laugh then i don't know whats wrong with you

This clip is from the first episode, which was weird and not a good representation of the show.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
cleveland show is on now and is deffo-crap but its got about a million times more thought behind it

i like how the talking bears sound eastern-euro like this guy from work (impossible to understand on the phone but some how np in person)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
do you want hamburgers? that's how you get hamburgers

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
The Bob's Burg Theory

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Haven't watched it, cartoons are for babies. I used to watch cartoons but my gf made me quit so am not allowed to watch them anymore. She also forced me to burn my comic collection and literally took all my video games outside and smashed them with a hammer. Lol if that hasn't happened to you, just lol

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Kuato posted:

Haven't watched it, cartoons are for babies. I used to watch cartoons but my gf made me quit so am not allowed to watch them anymore. She also forced me to burn my comic collection and literally took all my video games outside and smashed them with a hammer. Lol if that hasn't happened to you, just lol

Does she suck a dick real good or something?

I'm just kidding, I know she does.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

everybody loves raymond is the best

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd definitely bone his wife and his mom right in front it him. Raymond would probably be into I bet

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

It's better than old Simpsons but not as good as new Simpsons and definitely better than old Futurama or Family Guy.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Fallows posted:

just stopped at the local bobs burgers and got one of these, trying to stay healthy

uh that's a #7 with cum sauce from the Im Gay Cafe

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

basement jihadist posted:

uh that's a #7 with cum sauce from the Im Gay Cafe

More like yum sauce amirite

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ArcticKnife posted:

More like yum sauce amirite

-- ITS DIVINE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Its a good show to be honest.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:D

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

bobs burger s is fine

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Bob's Burgers season 9, episode 4:

Bob drives his burgermobile(introduces in season 6, ep 1 to get the cast out of the 'straunt) into a mechanics shop

Bob: hey I need to get my engine checked it been making weird sounds

Mechanic: i cant help you my hands are full because i am juggling wrenches and a hammer

Bob: please fix my car

*mechanic closes eyes and hums a song, ignoring bob*

Louise yells

Gene farts into a megaphone

Tina goes uhhhhhhhhhh

Linda is tipsy

Bob: i hate my life and everyone in it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The show makes me chuckle I like the characters the twins are super funny I like them

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
OP has bad opinions and is dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
bojak horseman, worst show; not funny

• Locked thread