Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Put your loving cigarette out while you pump gas. Especially don't light a new one at the pumps. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
windows 98 is a pump jockey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
works for tips

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
just the tip

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nooner posted:

windows 98 is a pump jockey

I pump Nooner every night

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
How many times in the history of the universe has a lit cigarette caused an explosion at a gas statioN??

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Not counting 80s movies.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
cause cigarettes dont light gasoline on fire haha MYTH BUSTED

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
In before some disgusting gifs of eastern europeans running around in flames

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Cigarette ash cant light gas, and the gas vapor is sucked away by the pump handle.

Your move.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
OK do you ever say anything to them or do you just let it slide like some sort of beta

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It bothers others, reason enough for me or any real man itt

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
because if they're dumb enough to smoke cigarettes they're dumb enough to put open flames near gasoline; a better question is why chuckle fucks think it,s acceptable to smoke carco-pops at all

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i bet the op shuts off his engine too like a pleb and also doesnt sneak a squirt onto the tailpipe to clean off the carbon like a man

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I just had to yell at some dipshit for trying to light a cigarette between two gas pumps yesterday. I wish it was a more isolated incident, but it's at least the 5th time this year alone I've had to yell at someone for smoking near gas pumps. People are loving stupid.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

JB50 posted:

Cigarette ash cant light gas, and the gas vapor is sucked away by the pump handle.

Your move.

It's bad luck.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

I just had to yell at some dipshit for trying to light a cigarette between two gas pumps yesterday. I wish it was a more isolated incident, but it's at least the 5th time this year alone I've had to yell at someone for smoking near gas pumps. People are loving stupid.

Sounds badass. What did you yell?

TrickleDownPosting
Aug 4, 2015

Infidel Castro posted:

People like you!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

corpuscollossus posted:

Sounds badass. What did you yell?

I yell at them that they can't smoke by the gasoline pumps.

TrickleDownPosting posted:

People like you!

Sorry if I don't feel like having my workplace set on fire by some dipshit who can't wait 2 loving minutes to have his loving Newport.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Pump Jockey!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Works for tips!!!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
just the tip

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Infidel Castro posted:

Sorry if I don't feel like having my workplace set on fire by some dipshit who can't wait 2 loving minutes to have his loving Newport.

coldplay chiptunes posted:

How many times in the history of the universe has a lit cigarette caused an explosion at a gas statioN??

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
also lol you work at the gas station.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

also lol you work at the gas station.

pump jockey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
works for tips

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

suck my dick

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

WHAT'LL IT BE TODAY SIR??

HEY GUYS DONT SMOKE OVER THERE

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
okay i was checking a text while pumping gas and this cop yells at me. "HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE" is the phrase he uses. because my flip phone shoots sparks when i open it like roller blade barbie

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

LegoPirateNinja posted:

okay i was checking a text while pumping gas and this cop yells at me. "HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE" is the phrase he uses. because my flip phone shoots sparks when i open it like roller blade barbie

cops are highly stupid

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
p sure all these pump jockeys live in New Jersey, that place is all hosed up

TrickleDownPosting
Aug 4, 2015

Infidel Castro posted:

Don't be racist!

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

LegoPirateNinja posted:

did he have his radio blazing

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

its only ok if its weed

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LegoPirateNinja posted:

that's the signal to drop your phone and do the degeneration x move

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i aint re-fryin this blunt bro

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Infidel Castro posted:

the sad thing is while id never do it, every one of those people think youre a dumbass because cigarettes dont light gasoline on fire nor is there any to be lit on fire nor fumes to light on fire or anything and they very much know that

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

According to the hit documentary zoolander, at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Putting out cigarettes/cigars in buckets of JP-5 while new guys looked on in horror owned pretty hard

• Locked thread