Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Windows 98 posted:

shut the gently caress up your chuckle gently caress

i hope you burn to death in a gas station while you get raped by a bear who is smoking and also burning to death but you die before he does so he doesn't stop raping you or smoking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

amityville anus posted:

the OP defenestrated a young girl in 1998

who hasn't it was the 90's afterall

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I will bump this thread every time I smoke while pumping

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
I smoke while pumping your mom

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Huc47Dqsg8

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

bump

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
isn't it far more dangerous to start the car while sitting at a pump than to have your cell phone on while pumping?

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

limeincoke posted:

Kum and Go

:wtc:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pump jockey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
works for tips!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
do you want a receipt? y/n

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
just the tip

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Does OP know you have his mom's shirt?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
She said I could keep it because I was such a good lay

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

i like these people who work at gas stations and still think a cigarette is gonna blow up their workplace

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Theres another chain called Pump and Munch.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
http://www.nacsonline.com/Research/FactSheets/Motor%20Fuels/Pages/GasolineMythsFacts.aspx

quote:

Myth: Spurning gasoline from certain major oil companies will cut off terrorist funding

Sample copy: "Nothing is more frustrating to me than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends. It turns out that some oil companies import a lot of middle eastern oil and others do not import any. I thought it might be interesting for Americans to know which oil companies are the best to buy their gas from."

Facts:

The idea that oil companies sell gasoline only through their branded service stations is wrong. Oil companies sell their output through a variety of outlets other than their branded stations; as well, by the time crude oil gets from the ground into our gasoline tanks, there's no telling exactly where it came from.
Complex problems rarely lend themselves to simple, painless answers. Simply shifting where we gasoline is purchased isn't nearly as good a solution as curtailing the amount of gasoline bought.
It's worth pointing out that the top two importers of petroleum (crude oil and finished products) to the United States in 2010 were Canada (2.54 million barrels per day) and Mexico (1.25 million barrels per day).

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i smoke and its awesome

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol @ sjw's preaching about not smoking wherever the gently caress you want, including while pumping gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
Here in the UK they yell at you over the tanoy and turn the pump off of you leave the car door open. It would probably trigger a national emergency if someone lit a fag in sight of the pumps.

• Locked thread