Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
##mission accepted for substitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
lets see some game ending risks, what's with all this tiptoeing around

e: spymasters :mad:

Fellis fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 7, 2015

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

COURT: 4

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

:choco:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Mister Sinewave posted:

Make hay while the sun is shining! I'm going to go ## GUESS CROSS next.

:ussr:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Gutter Owl posted:

The glory of the soviet state believes in you, and you should believe in him. (It is required by the Kremlin, comrade.)

I just read through commie superman the other day and its pretty good

Spoilers: superman makes the world into marxist paradise

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

ORGANISM: 4

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

ActingPower posted:

That was just a Bystander. :(

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

## SAFARI: 3

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

unpronounceable posted:

What the hell. ##SHOT

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fellis fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 15, 2015

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Gutter Owl posted:

Jesus man. Use timg tags.

Sorry i phoneposted that and didn't even think to check dimensions

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

DEER: 2

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

unpronounceable posted:

I'm thinking the rest of our words could be Net, Tick, and Tail. Tick is an organism after all.

Let's start with another one from the first turn ##NET

:v: BYSTANDER :v:

:ussr: Red Team Turn :ussr:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

## DEAR: 3

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

:911: Blue :911:

Guess again

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

:v: BYSTANDER :v:

Red is up

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Man I could post the result but meh

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Good game reds and victorious blues, i never doubted you :911:

Anyway, so i thought the game 1 spymasters were being very slow and steady with their clues so I was trying to go big every time here. I think it worked well but my mistake was SAFARI, I was trying to tie in the remaining animal words from ORGANISM with Field, but there was too much else going on with that word. I was aware of that and since those words were bystanders i wasn't concerned, but i didn't think about the fallout on another guess.

There's also the consideration that big clues wave the reds off of the blue words, but I think big clues are more fun also the thread title. Anyway, I can't wait to get this game.

Also drat this is an easy game to PBP, with three people being able to update game runs pretty fast!

Fellis fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Aug 19, 2015

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fat Samurai posted:

Red Team, your clue is:

##CADAVER: 4

Big clues hell yeah :getin:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Pakled posted:

Blue, your clue is

## AC/DC : 5

:monocle:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Add another assassin or two, that will slow it down some. Also possibly speed it up.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

##mission accepted

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Spymaster again, and red this time eh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Oh whoops didn't see reds had start, i'll post the clue in an hour or so

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

##STAGE: 3

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

'
:china: Guess again :china:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Aston posted:

Fellis, which three were you actually aiming for?

Theatre, model, and and organ or possibly crane. I was waffling between set/scene/stage/diorama on that angle or trying to get more than two words to click with something else, but i was having trouble on our particular list without hitting blue words/bystanders. For some reason rock as in the music completely escaped my view of the guesses which i blame thinking about this for about 2 minutes on my lunch. I think it is way easier to spymaster online because you can think about it a much longer time but i decided not to do that for some reason :v:

Thanks for restarting GO

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Sounds good to me: ##Guess Roulette

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Merauder posted:

Tablet and Pipe I'm thinking?

My thinking also

## guess pipe

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

## pass

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

## Guess Root

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I think beat is probably correct, iron is a good guess

I can also see ivory and possibly back

I'd like to wait for EAC to chime in if possible but I'm gonna hit up beat (heh) in a few hours if she hasn't

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

## guess beat

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

tofes posted:

Mint and robot are pretty hard to link!

Aston posted:

Action figure?

Some Numbers posted:

gently caress

Being the Spymaster.
A piece in three quotes. (even though action figure doesn't work as a clue)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

:gop:

• Locked thread