Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

FISH FACT: Penguins are fish. Emperor penguins are actually related to sharks!

Argona fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

FISH FACT: Got any threes?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Does this one have the special post-game mission that lets you go from the smallest Katamari inside the house to rolling up islands and clouds? I know one of the games does. I think it had a really long time limit on it too, if I remember right.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

RickVoid posted:

Does this one have the special post-game mission that lets you go from the smallest Katamari inside the house to rolling up islands and clouds? I know one of the games does. I think it had a really long time limit on it too, if I remember right.

I think all of the games have at least similar missions to that, because at some point you just gotta show off your stuff. Don't worry, you'll see what happens in due time. It even ties in to the story a bit!

Argona posted:

FISH FACT: Penguins are fish. Empower penguins are actually related to sharks!

This is probably the fourth or fifth most hosed up thing I've ever heard. I blame one of the interns and Namco for making this egregious error in the Pisces level.

Waffleman_ posted:

FISH FACT: Got any threes?

No. Go fish.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

not a fish fact: Yahoo answers is not a reliable source. Penguins are birds according to the far more accurate wikipedia source.
Emperor penguins are still more closely related to sharks than other penguins though!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

fish fact: fish can't swim backwards

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's
Fish Fact: there was a period where the Catholic Church actually classified the Puffin as a fish.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

And the beaver! I think it's got to do with Lent. Eating meat is forbidden during Lent, but fish is approved, so the Church decreed that the puffin and the beaver were fish.

Also, they are both scaly and live in or near water.

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Possible thermal failure (CPU on fire?)
Fish fact: Please stop throwing fish at my house, already.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Fish Fact: There is, technically, no such thing as a fish. No true biological definition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhwcEvMJz1Y

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The Donkey Kong Country soundtrack is useful anywhere, really.
http://www.clickhole.com/article/someone-overdubbed-godfather-donkey-kong-soundtrac-2894

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

tlarn posted:

Fish Fact: There is, technically, no such thing as a fish. No true biological definition.

Um did you watch the video? I don't think a video game developer would lie to me when they say that a stingray is a fish.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fish Fact: The mantis shrimp is the closest thing to a Stand that we've gotten so far.

K-ParAdoX
Jul 12, 2004
...but.this.phone.is. always.off.it's.hook...
Coming soon, Independence Day: Starring Jeff Goldblum and The Artist Formerly Known as The Fresh Prince of All Cosmos.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

K-ParAdoX posted:

The Artist Formerly Known as The Fresh Prince of All Cosmos.

???

K-ParAdoX
Jul 12, 2004
...but.this.phone.is. always.off.it's.hook...
I love you. I'm working on one, too, but admittedly my p-shop skills are quite rusty.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:allears: Bless you and your contribution to the continued bastardization of the Prince.
By the way, new video this week! Just so you know.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Levels Explored: Make Gemini, Make Taurus

Today, the Prince realizes that there are a couple of constellations that he needs to catch up on in his quest to refill the cosmos, and they're gonna be some trouble! The King wants us to pick up some twins, and also needs our help again with finishing a constellation he's been working on! We discuss a lot of pop culture along the way like popular Nickelodeon shows, The Simpsons and Lil Wayne, it's sure to be a good time.

New Cousins

Marny
One of the Prince's many cousins. He can withstand high water pressure. He doesn't even appear to be a blood relative.

Miso
One of the Prince's many cousins. She pretends to be thinking and is blissfully free of anything resembling thought.

Llama Sex Wars
Oct 26, 2013
Becoming a moderator on OKCupid by spending a lot of time there is one of the most depressing things I have ever heard of in my life because not only does it imply that you are lonely enough to resort to online dating, but you also have not had much success in doing so.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Miso is the best cousin.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

GeneX posted:

Miso is the best cousin.

:yeah:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

A Crimson Rose and a Gin Tonic is the best song, also.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
So that's why there's a CowBear level in We Love Katamari.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I saw something in the video that nobody commented on:

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

COW FACT: cows dont actually have 4 stomachs, they just have 4 compartments in their stomach
TWIN FACT: Twins are the work of satan, along with Drake Bell.

Argona fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 10, 2015

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

TRUE FACT: These drawings are adorable.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I like rolling balls with my friends
Fun that never ends
And TWIIIIIIIIIIINS

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
You know watching this LP makes me think that the only thing that can get me back into the Walking Dead was if it ends with the reveal that the entire show was just a setup for a Katamari Damacy level.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
"Kamen Rider stars the rapper Common"
This LP is a joy and a treasure :allears:

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

It's been a while, but we're back with the biggest star we've had to make yet! The King is expecting a lot of us, so let's not disappoint. If we can't make it now, we'll die historic on a quaint Japanese road! Discussion of Truck Nutz and Tim Allen abound for this episode!

New Cousins

Foomin
One of the Prince's many cousins. Very fashion conscious. She seems to get along with Shikao, and asks him to tape things for her a lot.

Opeo
One of the Prince's many cousins. He looks ill all the time, but contrary to his sickly appearance, he has an intense vitality.

Bless you both for your continued contributions to the thread. :allears:

unpronounceable posted:

So that's why there's a CowBear level in We Love Katamari.

There's one in Katamari Forever as well! Just can't get away from these goddamn levels.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Cowbear Level usually goes like this for me...

*gets milk bottle 5 seconds after rolling forward*
*completes level and vows to never play it again*

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

nice video

rear end in a top hat

nice note

rear end in a top hat

Hugmonster VIII
Jan 5, 2008

i think that turtle
want to race us!
Someone beat you to the one-ball truck nutz idea a few years ago...

Hugmonster VIII fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Oct 25, 2015

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Today, we're asked to make the space more pretty, and the Prince is completely clueless when it comes to that stuff! Thankfully, Earth is full of girls that are more than willing to help out the Prince in his time of need!

Nice contribution... rear end in a top hat!

Hugmonster VIII posted:

Someone beat you to the one-ball truck nutz idea a few years ago...

GODDAMMIT *throws patent in the trash*

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me is unfortunately only one chapter long. A name like that deserves more.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Be Cool Scooby Doo is actually pretty okay, art style aside. It's more of a traditional Scooby show so it's kind of a shock to go back to after whatever the gently caress Mystery Inc was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I enjoyed the few episodes of What's New Scooby Doo that I bothered to watch. Portions of the show seemed to be self-parody, like the episode where Velma actually doesn't correctly identify the villain. She makes several guesses, of course, but as she guesses each possible culprit, he steps out of the bushes and stands next to the monster to show that it's not him. Then one of them explains that it was really his wife, who hadn't even appeared in the episode, and Velma was pissed that it was someone she hadn't met, so how was she supposed to solve the mystery? Scooby-Doo needed more of that before it got as stale as it was in the Scrappy-Doo and Scooby-Dum era.

• Locked thread