Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

The Scooby-Doo series is all about self-parody now. It's probably what allowed it to survive and still be as relatively well known as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me is unfortunately only one chapter long. A name like that deserves more.

I can't believe this is actually a real thing.

I also can't believe two different LPs have started talking about Scooby Doo of all things.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

It's the penultimate update, and that means we can't afford to slack off! We've got another star to make, and then we have the most important star as well! These are a couple tough ones, especially with this update's twist, so we've got some choice discussion today. It's Toy Story, Foodfight, and probably some other 3D animated children's movies! Oh and we style all over Ultraman and his bullshit.

New Cousins

Shikao
One of the Prince's many cousins. He's very square. He came to Earth to check out all the new TV programs.

Ichigo
One of the Prince's many cousins. She's very jealous, and always wants to be the center of attention. She considers Honey to be her rival.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?
So are you getting the red, green, or blue ending?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Nice new av. Also, are these cousin bios something you're getting from an outside source, or are you making them up?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ChorpSaway posted:

Ichigo
One of the Prince's many cousins. She's very jealous, and always wants to be the center of attention. She considers Honey to be her rival.

I can't believe you dropped that you're going to be LPing Bleach: Dark Souls next.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Nice new av. Also, are these cousin bios something you're getting from an outside source, or are you making them up?

The cousins, much like every rollable item, have an in-game description. I'm just taking those out of the game and using them.

FicusArt posted:

So are you getting the red, green, or blue ending?

The green of course! It's the color of the Prince!

ChorpSaway fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 29, 2015

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

It's the final update, and we're going out with a bang! First of all, the Prince has been tasked with the final mission: make the Moon! That's a tall order, and he'll have to use all the skills he's learned to make it work in time! Similarly, the commentators will have to use everything THEY'VE learned along to way to keep the commentary rolling (heh) for all this time! When it comes to discussing Jumboman/Ultraman, ruined childhoods, and the exploitation of dead actors, the team's got what it takes! Make sure to stay until the end!
Then, in the bonus update, I play We <3 Katamari with Amber to show off the other two-player mode in the Katamari series: co-op! It doesn't appear in the original, so we popped in the second game to show off the incredible coordination it takes when two people have to control the same Katamari! It's a wild game where no one's quite sure what will happen, but it's sure to be a good time!

New Cousins

Fujio
One of the Prince's many cousins. One of the best-liked members of the Royal Family. But not a happy camper when woken up in the morning.

Velvet
One of the Prince's many cousins. So haughty that she actually floats 2cm off the ground.

Dipp
One of the Prince's many cousins. He lives for attention and goes clubbing with Peso every night.

New Music
Ending Scene
The Last Samba

Credits
Katamari of Love ~ Ending Theme

Didn't Show Up In The Playthrough
Katamari March Damacy

Thank you all for watching, and I hope you'll join us again in a month or so for when we tackle our next LP! It's been a real treat.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ChorpSaway posted:

Thank you all for watching, and I hope you'll join us again in a month or so for when we tackle our next LP! It's been a real treat.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :getin:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Noodle Monster:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's everything I wanted and more!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can't believe this ended with a Jughead Fact.

Rich LPs sure are different!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Thanks for a cool LP.

E: How do you unlock new cousins in Katamari 1, do they just appear after beating levels?

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 8, 2015

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Courtney Love is a murderer.

But that's just a theory.

A Cobain Theory

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Thanks for the great lp, can't wait for we <3 katamari feat. Miles "Tails" Prower facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Co-op katamari. The mind boggles.

I suppose if you wanted to put Twitch Plays Pokemon in your living room it's an excellent substitute.

Anyway, thanks for a neat little runthrough of this charming little game!

• Locked thread