Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jughead imported Idolmaster 2 simply because it has this song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jughead Fact: Jughead is as big as 50 dogs.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Listen....Listen, Prince, you got*urrrp*ta roll aaaaaaall this poo poo up. I hosed up, Prince, I hosed up bad, and there's no stars.

Aw geez, Dad, how...how the heck did you do that?

That's not important right now, Prince, what you gotta do is you gotta roll a Katamari so I can make more stars.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FISH FACT: Got any threes?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I like rolling balls with my friends
Fun that never ends
And TWIIIIIIIIIIINS

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Be Cool Scooby Doo is actually pretty okay, art style aside. It's more of a traditional Scooby show so it's kind of a shock to go back to after whatever the gently caress Mystery Inc was.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

Ichigo
One of the Prince's many cousins. She's very jealous, and always wants to be the center of attention. She considers Honey to be her rival.

I can't believe you dropped that you're going to be LPing Bleach: Dark Souls next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

Thank you all for watching, and I hope you'll join us again in a month or so for when we tackle our next LP! It's been a real treat.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :getin:

• Locked thread