Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

K-ParAdoX posted:

You guys are so weird, I dig it. Between the Jughead Fact guy talking about being accidentally amused by someone dying up the street from him to the BK Anime, I had a lot of :v: going on.

It's great isn't it? I love how many group LPs have started showing up in the forum. There's this, the Lost Odyssey and Wind Waker ones. And Kamoc's Dead Space thing too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Is it arbitrary, though? I always thought that the game knew how big every object in the game was, and could calculate how big your katamari was in relation to cows or sunflowers.

Arbitrary as in what object it decides to compare the size of your Katamari to.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fish Fact: The mantis shrimp is the closest thing to a Stand that we've gotten so far.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me is unfortunately only one chapter long. A name like that deserves more.

I can't believe this is actually a real thing.

I also can't believe two different LPs have started talking about Scooby Doo of all things.

• Locked thread